Fans tell Russian spy: Playboy will offer you a ton of money for picsJuly 2nd, 2010 - 6:53 pm ICT by ANI
New York, July 2 (ANI): It seems suspected Russian spy Anna Chapman has become a star back home, with fans on her social Web sites offering their support.
While some suggested that the whole thing was done to take away attention from the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, others said she was a pawn in the hands of the Americans.
“Amerikosi [derogatory term for Americans] orchestrated the scandal with Anna to distract their fatties’ attention from the Gulf,” the New York Daily News quoted an anonymous fan as writing on Chapman’s Russian version of Facebook.
“Anna, don’t worry they will work things through and let you go. Afterwards, Playboy will offer you a ton of money for a few pictures! You can also write a book!” Dimitri Kotov wrote.
Gregory, 46, who lives in the United States wrote: “They are happy to have found an innocent sheep who would play with the wolf. She was growing up peacefully in her town wishing to conquer the world. Let her dream, there’s nothing wrong with that.”
“Free Anushka! Lousy Americans - let the girl go!” Vadim Sysoev wrote.
“Amerikosi have always been afraid of Russians. And they just confirmed it once more,” wrote Elena, from Volgograd (Stalingrad), Chapman’s hometown.
“I’m sorry that Bush people made you the victim of their plan to put an end to Russia-US rapprochement,” Michael, 29, who said he lives in the U.S., stated. (ANI)
- Sexy spy Anna Chapman 'is a celebrity in Russia' post-return - Sep 09, 2010
- Sexy spy Chapman to run for parliament as member of Putin's party - Feb 23, 2011
- When ex-Russian spy catwalked at Moscow Fashion Week - Apr 06, 2011
- 'Spy' most popular among Russians on Facebook - Jul 14, 2010
- Russia plans to host 2018 FIFA World Cup in 13 cities - May 07, 2011
- Anna Chapman starts hosting her own TV show - Mar 29, 2011
- After Dickens, spy Chapman now quotes Eleanor Roosevelt on Facebook - Jul 17, 2010
- What sexy spy Anna Chapman looks for in a man - Oct 22, 2010
- Sexy Russian spy Anna Chapman set to enter politics? - Feb 18, 2011
- Russian Bank hires spy Anna Chapman - Oct 12, 2010
- Ex Sleeper Spy Anna Chapman Hired by Russian Bank - Oct 12, 2010
- Brooklyn redhead drawing stares over her resemblance to Russian spy - Jul 02, 2010
- Anna Chapman named Russia's Woman of the Year - Jan 01, 2011
- Anna Chapman Endorsing iPhone Application - Oct 21, 2010
- Medvedev sees potential for further cooperation with US - Aug 05, 2011
Tags: anonymous fan, chapman, derogatory term, dimitri, elena, facebook, gulf of mexico, kotov, new york daily news, oil spill, pawn, rapprochement, russian spy, russian version, russians, social web, stalingrad, vadim, volgograd, york daily news