Fanatic calls for freeing Muslim inmates from UK jailsApril 14th, 2009 - 2:55 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr.14 (ANI): Hate preacher Anjem Choudary has called on fellow fanatics to free Muslim prisoners held in British and foreign jails.
On a secret recording obtained by The Sun, Choudary rants that it is “only a matter of time” before the flag of Islam flies over Downing Street, the White House and the Kremlin in Moscow.
“Some of our brothers will become martyred, some will become injured, others will be captured and tortured,” he warns.
Choudary, 47, who lives on state benefits, told his followers they have “a fahad” - an obligation - to free Muslims from jail. (ANI)
- Seething Hamza forced back into jail cell in UK - Jan 13, 2011
- Hate cleric warns of attack after life sentence - Nov 13, 2010
- Ranting UK hate preacher to target teens at `jihad' summer school - May 07, 2009
- UK Muslim mob threatens to fly black flag of Islam over Downing Street, White House for jailed cleri - Nov 16, 2010
- UK Islamic hate preacher Choudary to be given Channel 4 slot - Nov 28, 2010
- 7/7-attack anniversary: Muslim hate cleric warns UK of more terror attacks - Jul 06, 2010
- Radical UK Muslims' secret conference scrapped following cops' intervention - Nov 29, 2010
- UK hate preacher wants to rename Buckingham Palace Buckingham Masjid! - Oct 29, 2009
- British extremist to lead pro-Islam demonstration outside White House - Feb 21, 2011
- Islamic Sharia law zones set up across Britain - Jul 28, 2011
- Fanatics march in UK war heroes' town - Jan 02, 2010
- UK Islamic fanatics' issue call to prosecute Queen - Aug 01, 2009
- UK hate preacher demands Koran-bashing author's trial under sharia court - Sep 04, 2009
- Lebanese authorities arrest Islamist hate cleric Omar Bakri following life sentence - Nov 15, 2010
- Radical UK preacher warns of more attacks as Britain bans Islam4UK - Jan 13, 2010