Famous Playboy playmate cover shot recreated as collector’’s dollJanuary 5th, 2009 - 7:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 5 (ANI): One of the most iconic cover shots of Playboy magazine, featuring Playmate Monique St. Pierre, has been turned into a living doll.
The sexy pin-up made headlines in 1979, and has been remembered as one of the most popular shots in the history of the men’’s magazine.
The cover shows Pierre wearing nothing but a turtle neck jumper, panties and cream knee-length boots on the cover of Playboy.
And model designer Paul Pope has now recreated the image of the Playmate as a lifelike vinyl sculpture, reports Contactmusic.
Collectors can now grab the figure on ShopTheBunny.com. (ANI)
- McCarthy to strip for Playboy again - May 19, 2012
- My latest Playboy cover is not a recent shoot: Kendra Wilkinson - Nov 10, 2010
- Playboy's 125 pieces of art collection to go under hammer - Nov 09, 2010
- Lena Dunham 'ready to go topless for Playboy' - Mar 21, 2011
- Kendra Wilkinson shows off bikini bod after losing baby weight - Nov 30, 2010
- Hugh Hefner's bevy of Bunnies through the years revealed - Jun 29, 2009
- Mad Men actress Crista Flanagan to grace the cover of Playboy - Jul 16, 2010
- Sophie Monk offered $1 mn to bare all for Playboy - Jul 20, 2011
- World's tallest model Amazon Eve ready to pose nude for Playboy - Feb 08, 2011
- Trapped Chilean miners denied blow-up sex dolls in case of jealousy - Feb 14, 2011
- Lady Gaga transforms into risque Lady Liberty for V Magazine cover - Sep 02, 2010
- Hollywood madam Michelle Braun to bare Playboy links in tell-all book - Nov 24, 2009
- Crista Flanagan Poses For 'Playboy' - Jul 16, 2010
- Audrina Patridge should reconsider posing nude for Playboy: Jayde Nicole - Nov 26, 2009
- Claire Sinclair In 'Bunny House' - Aug 09, 2010