Facebook founder changes his status to ‘in a relationship’March 25th, 2011 - 1:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 25 (ANI): Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has finally confirmed that he has been dating Priscilla Chan for the past seven years.
The 26-year-old has updated his Facebook status to ‘in a relationship’ to reflect the fact he is taken, reports the Daily Mail.
He added that the change had been “long overdue” but did not explain why he had waited so long.
Observers, however, have noted that often when couples become “in a relationship” on the social network and “engaged” status soon follows.
Zuckerberg and Chan, a Chinese-American from the Boston suburbs, started seeing each other when they were both studying at Harvard University.
Following the new update, Chan’s Facebook page also revealed that the pair started their relationship on November 7, 2003, just days after Zuckerberg’s infamous Facemash stunt at Harvard.
He was nearly expelled from the university after hacking into different colleges’ websites and taking pictures of all the female students, placing them next to each other and asking other students to ‘rate’ their attractiveness. (ANI)
- Facebook CEO upgrades relationship status - Married (Lead) - May 20, 2012
- Facebook CEO marries longtime girlfriend - May 20, 2012
- Mark Zuckerberg's girlfriend Priscilla Chan is the cynosure of all eyes - Sep 24, 2010
- Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan Uploads Their Snaps On Facebook - Sep 24, 2010
- Priscilla Chan: A Hot Search After 'The Social Network's Release - Oct 03, 2010
- Facebook's Flawed Security Exposes Private Pics of Mark Zuckerberg, Priscilla Chan - Sep 24, 2010
- Zuckerberg's private Facebook photos goes viral - Dec 07, 2011
- Facebook founder obtains restraining order against Indian-origin 'stalker' - Feb 08, 2011
- Zuckerberg obtains restraining order against stalker - Feb 09, 2011
- Mark Zuckerberg's Own Facebook Fan Site Got Hacked - Jan 27, 2011
- New York man claims ownership of Facebook - Jul 13, 2010
- Facebook founder Zuckerberg is Time's Person of Year (Lead) - Dec 15, 2010
- Now, dubious man claims stake in Facebook - Apr 13, 2011
- Zuckerberg honeymooning in Rome - May 29, 2012
- Facebook founder's Indian-origin 'stalker' 'apologizes' - Feb 09, 2011
Tags: attractiveness, boston suburbs, chinese american, colleges, couples, daily mail, facebook founder mark zuckerberg, female students, harvard university, london march, march 25, observers, relationship, seven years