Enrique Iglesias learnt charm from dadApril 16th, 2009 - 1:42 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 16 (IANS) Singer Enrique Iglesias says his father Julio taught him how to charm fans.
Iglesias enjoys talking to fans and posing with his female fans. He claims he learnt that from his dad - a famous singer himself - when he was a kid, contactmusic.com reports.
He said: “I consider myself a very affectionate person. I personally would never stand around for seven hours waiting for my pop idol to turn up. But that’s why, when fans do just that, the least I can do is reward them.
“I learned this from my father, who has always treated his fans with the greatest respect and as equals. There are no two ways about it: You have to spoil your fans because without them, you’re nothing.
“By the time I left home at the age of 18 there was nothing I needed to ask (my father). I’d learned it all growing up as a child by his side.”
- Enrique Iglesias learnt to charm fans from his dad Julio - Apr 16, 2009
- Enrique Iglesias says his career is going full blast - Aug 27, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias returns to Madrid after 12 years - May 03, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias, Jennifer Lopez combine styles - Aug 18, 2012
- Julio Iglesias wraps up Spain tour - Aug 14, 2012
- I didn't know I had another grandchild: Julio Iglesias - May 02, 2012
- 'Enrique is an incredible person', says Kournikova - Jun 21, 2010
- Enrique Iglesias wraps up worldwide tour - Nov 06, 2011
- Syko to compose song for Enrique Iglesias disc - Jul 07, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias, Anna Kournikova still together, says rep - Oct 22, 2010
- X Factor: Top 32 Sing for Their Mentors, Part 2 - Oct 17, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias the big winner at Latin music awards - Apr 30, 2011
- Kate Moss makes fun of Enrique - Mar 26, 2012
- Iglesias loves Beckham's style - Jul 14, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias Goes The Risque Way In Latest Music Video - Dec 24, 2010