English teacher sacked for using real students’ names in sex bookMay 28th, 2009 - 1:36 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 28 (ANI): Using the names of real pupils in a sexy novel has cost an English teacher her job.
Leonora Rustamova, 39, has been suspended for writing the Internet novel ‘Stop! Don’t Read This’, which also describes drug dealing and underage boozing.
The tome, which described teenagers practising “orgasmic moans”, is no longer online.
She insists that she penned the book with a view to encouraging students to read more.
Even though Leonora had the backing of 250 youngsters, governors at Calder High School in Mytholmroyd, West Yorks, decided on firing her.
A representative for the union has revealed that Leonora, who is also known as Miss Rusty, may challenge the decision via an appeal.
“Many pupils will miss her. She really was an excellent teacher,” the Sun quoted mum Janet Oosthuysen as saying. (ANI)
- UK teacher fired for writing novel on students' sexual fantasies - Jan 13, 2011
- Leonora Rustamova to challenge her 'unfair dismissal' after writing a racy novel - Jan 13, 2011
- Taylor Swift urges schoolchildren to read - Oct 29, 2010
- Brit school rocked by art teacher's topless photographs - Apr 01, 2011
- Halle Berry fakes orgasm on The Jay Leno Show - Dec 11, 2010
- Brit classics teacher 'had sex with pupil after plying him with cider' - Apr 13, 2010
- Teacher buried pupil who choked to death - Apr 08, 2011
- UK teacher banned for 2-yrs for spraying Asian pupils with air freshener - Feb 17, 2011
- Will.i.am songs inspired 'Fifty Shades of Grey' - Sep 07, 2012
- 'Loner' teacher in UK jailed for lesbian affair with 15-year-old pupil - Dec 09, 2010
- Ruskin Bond returns with 'Rusty'(With image) - Mar 29, 2012
- 'British kids don't find reading interesting' - Sep 08, 2012
- Brit female drama teacher plied girl, 13, with alcohol while grooming her for sex - Mar 22, 2011
- British teacher charged with having sex chats with pupils - Dec 04, 2010
- 'Standard porn' film Brother Rapes Sister leaves Oz man 'violated' by Customs - Jun 02, 2010