Emirates airline offers special seasonal faresSeptember 18th, 2008 - 5:46 pm ICT by IANS
Dubai, Sep 18 (IANS) Delhi is among the list of destinations Emirates airline is offering special seasonal fares from Dubai over the coming few weeks, the carrier said here Thursday.Apart from Delhi, the list of destinations includes New York, London, Paris and Manila, according to an Emirates statement.
“We are delighted to present these seasonal specials to our customers, enabling them to travel to some of the most popular destinations at reduced fares,” said Majid Al Mualla, vice president for commercial sales at the national acrrier of the United Arab Emirates’ (UAE).
Customers booking tickets online will get a further 5 percent reduction over and above the reduced fare, according to the statement.
For this special scheme, tickets will have to be booked on or before Sep 30. Travelling on these tickets will be valid till Nov 30.
- Emirates offers special fares for Ramadan - Jul 19, 2011
- Emirates woos passengers with New Year discount - Dec 27, 2011
- Emirates cuts fares on select destinations - Jul 18, 2012
- Emirates brings a scheduled A380 to Indian capital (Lead) - Jul 15, 2010
- Emirates brings the super jumbo to India (Second Lead) - Jul 15, 2010
- Emirates to start two more flights to Mauritius - Sep 15, 2011
- Hefty increase in air fares ahead of Onam in Kerala - Aug 26, 2011
- Emirates launches 'Honeymoon package' - Nov 23, 2010
- Singapore Airlines cuts fares for summer tourism - Apr 05, 2011
- 517-seater Emirates super jumbo to land in Delhi - Jul 14, 2010
- Air India extends promotional airfare scheme till May 19 (Lead) - May 12, 2011
- Flydubai launches flights to Hyderabad - May 16, 2011
- Prayers for rain performed across UAE - Dec 31, 2011
- Tiger Airways Hyderabad-Singapore flight from September - Jul 02, 2012
- SpiceJet to offer Rs.777 fare on its routes - May 22, 2012