Emergency may be imposed in PakistanNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:22 am ICT by admin
Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz was also present at the meeting.
”The switch could be turned on anytime,” the Dawn quoted an unnamed official as telling Geo TV.
The reports suggest that the announcement could be made any time, and there is also the possibility that Musharraf might address the nation.
Meanwhile, large numbers of security forces have been deployed at strategic areas. (ANI)
- Pakistan court seeks Musharraf for Bugti killing - Nov 01, 2011
- Ex-PM Aziz not to join Musharraf's party, says 'politics not for everyone' - Jun 10, 2010
- Non-bailable warrant for Musharraf in Bugti assassination case - Aug 16, 2012
- Musharraf named as accused in Bhutto's assassination case - Feb 07, 2011
- Musharraf responsible for Kargil conflict: Ex-ISI chief - Nov 01, 2010
- 'Millionaires' Musharraf and Aziz are "true politicians" when it comes to "cheap gifts"! - Jul 07, 2009
- Ties with Israel can bring India-Pakistan closer: Musharraf - Jan 07, 2012
- Muslim League always used for bringing about undemocratic change in Pak: JUI Chief - Oct 03, 2010
- Why doesn't judiciary act against Musharraf in Benazir case: Zardari - Jan 08, 2012
- Gilani offers to quit after apex court contempt notice (Third Lead) - Jan 16, 2012
- Benazir murder probe 'futile' exercise as culprits hold powerful positions: Pir Pagara - Dec 25, 2010
- Pak not pursuing Musharraf's extradition from UK: Rehman Malik - Feb 23, 2011
- Musharraf forced me not to resist BP deal at 'throwaway price': Ex-minister - Nov 27, 2010
- Pak's anti-corruption strategy in doldrums since NAB chief's removal - Mar 31, 2011
- Musharraf to be put on trial upon return to Pakistan in violation of 'clandestine' deal - Jan 25, 2010