Elizabeth Edwards’ Will Has Nothing For John EdwardsJanuary 7th, 2011 - 1:46 am ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Jan 6, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The final will of Elizabeth Edwards nowhere has any mention of her estranged husband John Edwards. In a recent development on the the will of the deceased Elizabeth Edwards, the ex wife of former US Presidential candidate, it has been found that Elizabeth Edwards has left all her property in the name of her three children. Sources revealed that the will was made official only a few days before her death.
Elizabeth Edwards passed away on December 7, 2010 after she lost her life out to a fretful breast cancer. A copy of her will that was obtained on Wednesday showed that she had signed it on December 1 where she clearly mentioned that anything that belonged to her after her death would be divided amongst her three children. The 61 year old had cited eldest daughter 28 year old Catharine as the executor of the will. The legal statement says that her property would go to Catharine, Emma and John. Everything that she had from furniture, household goods to jewelry, automobiles to any personal belonging to her would pass on to her children after her death.
It is evident that Elizabeth Edwards until her last breath had not been able to forgive ex-husband John Edwards who had cheated on her. The couple had split after John Edwards had admitted of his extra marital affair with Rielle Hunter, a former campaign videographer. He also admitted that he did father a child outside his marriage. Reportedly, the former Presidential candidate had got involved in the affair during the phase when wife Elizabeth Edwards cancer was in remission. Initially he attempted to hide it but later on the truth got exposed following which wife Elizabeth Edwards separated from him.
- Elizabeth Edwards Leaves Nothing For John Edwards In Her Will - Jan 07, 2011
- Will Of The Dead Elizabeth Edwards Bequeaths All Her Assets To Her Kids, With Nothing For Estranged Husband, John Edwards - Jan 07, 2011
- John Edwards To Marry Mistress Rielle Hunter? - Jan 07, 2011
- John Edwards's name appears nowhere in his late wife's will - Jan 06, 2011
- Rielle Hunter dumped John Edwards - Jun 03, 2011
- Elizabeth Edwards "Relieved" Following Her Husband's Paternity Acceptance - Jan 23, 2010
- Elizabeth Edwards Does Not Want To Be Remembered As A 'Cuckolded Wife' - Jun 30, 2010
- Elizabeth Edwards Passes Away, Funeral Service On Saturday - Dec 09, 2010
- Federal Court Summons John Edwards' Donor Relatives For Testimony - Dec 07, 2010
- Elizabeth Edwards Opens Up About Her Split From John Edwards - Jul 03, 2010
- Elizabeth Edwards to meet husband's love child - Jan 06, 2010
- Marry me, John Edwards tells his mistress - Feb 11, 2010
- John Edwards to marry mistress Rielle Hunter? - Feb 15, 2010
- John Edwards Splits With His Wife - Jan 29, 2010
- Elizabeth Edwards succumbs to breast cancer at 61 - Dec 08, 2010
Tags: automobiles, breast cancer, dey, eldest daughter, elizabeth edwards cancer, emma, executor of the will, extra marital affair, few days, furniture, household goods, jewelry, john edwards, last breath, madhuri, marriage, presidential candidate, remission, truth, wife elizabeth edwards