Eight injured in plane crash in MoscowMarch 22nd, 2010 - 7:43 pm ICT by IANS
Moscow, March 22 (IANS/RIA Novosti) Eight crew members were injured Monday when a Russian passenger airliner crash-landed in a forest near Moscow’s Domodedovo airport.
The Moscow-bound Tu-204 airliner crash-landed at 3:45 a.m. in a forest strip near Domodedovo airport. No passengers were travelling in the plane which took off from Hurghada in Egypt.
The injured crew members were taken to hospital, where doctors said two of them were in a critical condition.
Sunday, a jet, flying from Moscow to Hurghada, made an emergency landing. After reaching Orel, pilots smelled smoke in the cockpit and decided to turn back. The plane landed safely at Domodedovo.
- Six dead in southern Russia plane crash - Mar 06, 2011
- Large passenger plane crashes near Domodedovo airport in Moscow, no deaths - Mar 22, 2010
- RusLine passenger plane crashes in northwest Russia, 44 killed - Jun 21, 2011
- Three killed in Russian plane explosion (Lead) - Jan 02, 2011
- 44 die in Russia plane crash (Lead) - Jun 21, 2011
- Five killed in Ukraine plane crash - Jun 10, 2012
- Russian plane makes emergency landing - Jun 09, 2011
- Decision not to land at reserve airfield caused Polish plane crash - Jan 12, 2011
- Plane with 163 people overshoots runway in Russia - Aug 29, 2012
- Russia suspends airline after crash kills 47 - Jul 14, 2011
- 44 including 8 foreigners killed in Russian plane crash (Second Lead) - Jun 21, 2011
- 44 killed in Russia plane crash - Jun 21, 2011
- Russian plane with 116 on board makes emergency landing - Jul 02, 2011
- Russian tourists evacuated from plane in Turkey - Jun 26, 2011
- Two killed in plane's emergency landing in Moscow - Dec 04, 2010
Tags: crew members, critical condition, dg, doctors, domodedovo airport, egypt, emergency landing, hurghada, moscow, orel, passenger airliner, plane crash, ria novosti, russian passenger, smoke in the cockpit, tu 204