Eight in ten Brits don’t mind living with a ghost!November 14th, 2007 - 3:02 am ICT by admin
A Halloween property survey by Yorkshire Bank Mortgages also revealed that more than half of all househunters would be ready to make an offer on a place rumoured to have a ghost.
The poll, commissioned by National Lottery discovered that one in three would be eager to check out a home with a spooky secret.
“We all know to look out for damp patches and cracks in the walls when viewing a home,” The Sun quoted Gary Lumby, of Yorkshire Bank, as saying.
“But it could prove trickier to spot a supernatural problem with your potential property,” he added. (ANI)
- Obama presents mortgage refinancing plan - Feb 02, 2012
- 'Ghost Adventures Crew' want to probe 'haunted' 'Idol' mansion - Mar 28, 2011
- "Ghost Hunters" Runs Live For Six Hours On Sify - Nov 01, 2010
- Britain's "most-haunted" house up for grabs - Sep 11, 2010
- Paranormal Activity 2 New Trailer Out - Oct 03, 2010
- Spooky tales from the hills - Jul 10, 2012
- Spanish government prods banks to modify mortgages - Mar 11, 2012
- With 'Haunted', audiences queue up to get terrorised again - May 17, 2011
- Strategic Default Outdoes HAMP Adjustments - May 10, 2010
- Zac Efron grew up next to spooky house - Aug 09, 2010
- Obama's plan to help 3.5 mn homeowners (Lead) - Feb 02, 2012
- US sues financial firms over mortgage losses - Sep 03, 2011
- 'Evil horseman' from 'Lord of the Rings' in waterfall shocks Brit couple - Sep 11, 2010
- Bank Of America Settlement Announced, Home Buyers To Be Compensated - Jun 08, 2010
- Robert Pattinson's Haunted Halloween Celebration Plan - Nov 03, 2010