Ed Miliband ‘thanks God’ he is not married to mother of his childrenJanuary 31st, 2011 - 2:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 31 (ANI): British Labour Party politician Ed Miliband is said to have allegedly thanked God that he is not married to the mother of his children.
Miliband, 41, had told men’s magazine GQ that he will not be pushed into tying the knot with his partner Justine Thornton, insisting: “She’s not my wife” and apparently adding “Thank God”.
But during a chat with Piers Morgan, 45, Miliband denied he said “Thank God” he was not married to Thornton, and claimed that GQ had taken the quote out of context.
“Are you a good husband?” the Daily Mail quoted Morgan as asking Miliband.
Miliband replied: “I’m not her husband.”
Miliband, who is the first leader of a major political party to live with his family out of wedlock, has been criticised for failing to marry Thornton, a 40-year-old Cambridge-educated barrister. (ANI)
- I was too square to take drinks, drugs: Ed Miliband - Jan 31, 2011
- Morgan, Walden to become parents - Jun 06, 2011
- Ed Miliband denies surgery is to make voice more appealing to voters - Apr 23, 2011
- Justin Bieber 'wants to visit Playboy mansion' - Feb 24, 2011
- Morgan welcomes baby daughter - Nov 27, 2011
- Morgan bans Madonna from his show - Mar 28, 2012
- UK Labour Party elects Ed Miliband as its new leader - Sep 25, 2010
- Piers Morgan Ropes In Oprah Winfrey As Talk Show Guest - Jan 07, 2011
- Ed Miliband to have nose surgery for better voice - Apr 22, 2011
- David Miliband may quit politics - Sep 27, 2010
- Madonna banned from Piers Morgan chat show - Sep 13, 2010
- Piers Morgan bans Madonna from new TV series - Sep 13, 2010
- David Miliband approaches BBC for a TV role - Jan 09, 2011
- BGT judge Piers Morgan secretly marries girlfriend - Jun 25, 2010
- Ed Miliband likened to lizard for bizarre way he licks his lips - Feb 04, 2011