Easy Halloween Costume Tips For AdultsOctober 29th, 2010 - 7:36 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Oct 29, (THAINDIAN NEWS) In a response to end the dilemma of those looking for costume ideas for Halloween, many websites are providing great tips for making up one’s own dress for Halloween night. It saves money and it saves time considering that less than two days is left for Halloween. The best way to deal with the situation is to make use of old clothes lying around in the house or follow the popular tend of dressing up like a celebrity this year. Old and used clothes with a little stain on them are preferable.
A few paint stains on the clothes and a paintbrush in your breast pocket will do the job. Soiled clothes can be used to look like a gardener while a white bed sheet can be used to dress up like a ghost. Just poke two holes for the eyes and perhaps for the mouth as well and you are ready. Another great use of a white sheet is to dress up like a Roman soldier or Mummy. The white sheet could be replaced with a black robe to look like a “grim reaper”. One could also dress up in black like Voldemort from Harry Potter films.
A website that gives inexpensive and easy costume ideas for Halloween suggest that guys could simply use a white sheet as a toga and they are done. One could also dress up like a hippie by wearing a tie die shirt, paired up with some jeans, and sandals. Untidy hair will look great with this look. Last but not the least the option of imitating a celebrity for Halloween is always available.
- Easy Halloween Costume Ideas For Adults - Oct 28, 2010
- Last Minute Suggestions For Halloween Costumes - Oct 29, 2010
- DIY Halloween Costumes, Easy and Fun - Oct 05, 2010
- Last minute costumes for Halloween - Oct 31, 2010
- Important Halloween Safety Tips For Pet Owners - Oct 29, 2010
- Some ideas for DIY Halloween costumes - Oct 06, 2010
- Some ideas for easy Halloween costumes - Oct 31, 2010
- Halloween Costumes That Are In Vogue This Year - Oct 20, 2010
- Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas At Affordable Rates - Oct 27, 2009
- Halloween costume history and quotes - Oct 31, 2011
- Top 10 New Unique Weird Halloween Costume Ideas For 2010 Compiled By Spencers - Oct 27, 2010
- What Not To Wear For Halloween - Oct 30, 2010
- Stars Enjoy Halloween Spirit At Heidi Klum's Party - Nov 02, 2010
- Halloween costume ideas - Oct 31, 2009
- Pumpkin Carving Is On For Halloween - Oct 23, 2010
Tags: black robe, breast pocket, costume ideas for halloween, costume tips, dilemma, easy halloween costume, gardener, gina gomez, grim reaper, halloween night, hippie, holes, jeans, old clothes, paint stains, paintbrush, roman soldier, sandals, toga, voldemort