Dumb thieves forgot to put petrol in car!November 22nd, 2011 - 11:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 22 (IANS) Two thieves in Britain proved they were too dumb to be doing what they were after they were captured on CCTV pushing their car to a petrol pump as they forgot to tank it up before a robbery.
Rose Devlin, 59, and Denise Egan, 52, stole 400 pounds of alcohol from a supermarket in Manchester city and bundled it into the back of their car. But they realised their quick exit was foiled due to not having petrol, the Daily Mail reported.
They were forced to push the vehicle to the supermarket’s petrol station to fill up before heading away.
All this was captured on CCTV and the robbers were eventually arrested.
- Rose Devlin & Denise Egan's theft attempt goes wrong - Nov 23, 2011
- Austria's Obama Robber Makes Headlines! - Jan 22, 2011
- This year's best 'dumb criminal' tales so far (The Funny Side) - Aug 17, 2012
- Diamonds worth millions stolen from Swiss fair - Apr 01, 2011
- Robber informs police after crime - Jul 11, 2012
- Teen robbers get caught by their own photographs - Apr 24, 2012
- Petrol prices in Goa plunge - Apr 02, 2012
- Petrol pump looted in Noida - Jun 14, 2010
- Bank guard shot dead while resisting robbery in Delhi (Lead) - May 18, 2009
- 'Polite Robber' Gregory Hess arrested - Feb 10, 2011
- US man leaves behind t-shirt printed with own face at house he burgled - Apr 02, 2011
- Goa plans mechanism to deter petrol smugglers - Apr 09, 2012
- Skateboarder bandit flees after a San Diego bank heist - Jul 19, 2010
- Rs.60 mn looted from Karachi banks - Jan 01, 2012
- Friday is the most popular day for bank robberies - Apr 07, 2011