Dubai to host Children’s Science CongressJune 21st, 2012 - 9:56 pm ICT by IANS
Dubai, June 21 (IANS/WAM) The Dubai municipality in association with the Friends of Kerala Sasthra Sahitya Parishad, an Indian voluntary group, will organises the Dubai Children’s Science Congress, the first of its kind in the UAE, starting June 23.
The Friends of Kerala Sasthra Sahitya Parishad works for the popularisation of science and environment protection.
The programme aims to promote science and scientific attitude among the young generation, especially among children in the age group of 12-17 to exhibit their creativity, innovativeness and the ability to solve a societal problem using science, officials said.
- UAE to participate in 6th World Water Forum - Mar 09, 2012
- UAE charity group launches iftar project in Pakistan - Jul 23, 2012
- Italians to conduct heart surgeries for Dubai kids - Jan 13, 2012
- Dubai launches 'Clean Up the World' campaign - Nov 14, 2011
- UAE to launch campaign to raise donations for Yemen - Jun 21, 2012
- UAE asks workers to complain if salary not paid - May 13, 2011
- Dubai orphans taken on tour around city - Jan 04, 2011
- UAE holds talks with Canada, Japan - May 31, 2011
- Dubai to build new zoo - Feb 13, 2012
- UAE charity sends five tonnes of dates to India - Mar 31, 2012
- Indian sports complex's foundation laid in UAE - Jan 12, 2011
- UAE sends food parcels to Pakistan's tribal region - Jul 23, 2012
- UN chief visits Dubai - Nov 13, 2011
- UAE to have non-resident envoy to Nepal - Jan 03, 2011
- UAE is gateway to Middle East, Africa: China - Jul 14, 2011
Tags: age group, creativity, dg, dubai municipality, host children, innovativeness, june 21, june 23, sahitya, science congress, scientific attitude, societal problem, uae, using science, voluntary group, young generation