Drunk woman bites off beau’s scrotumNovember 12th, 2011 - 12:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 12 (IANS) A mother of four bit off her boyfriend’s scrotum during a drunken fight in a British town, but a court has spared her a prison term.
The incident occurred when Maria Topp, 44, from Gateshead town attacked Martin Douglas, 45, as they went on a 10-hour drinking binge in February, the Daily Mail reported.
The man called up police from his home for help. They found him with a ripped and bloodied scrotum. He also had a bite to his tricep and multiple scratches.
Douglas was rushed to a hospital for emergency surgery to reattach his genitals and was given intravenous pain relief.
At the Newcastle Crown Court, Topp pleaded guilty to the charge but denied remembering the biting incident.
The 44-year-old received a 12-month suspended jail sentence for grievous bodily harm, and was ordered to carry out 150 hours of unpaid work.
- Brit man has surgery after girlfriend 'bites off' his testicles - Mar 18, 2011
- Woman jailed for biting man's ear - Mar 27, 2012
- German man rips off friend's testicles for not responding to fondling - Jan 12, 2010
- Woman bites off lover's tongue following row in Germany! - May 08, 2010
- US woman bobbitises husband - Jul 13, 2011
- Man charged with tattooing genitals on friend's back - Nov 15, 2010
- Woman bites off beaus tongue during drunken kiss! - Mar 05, 2009
- Pakistani tortured by relatives in Britain - Mar 31, 2012
- Two clouded leopard skins seized in Assam - Apr 09, 2012
- Drunk Gascoigne taken to hospital after trashing Brit hotel with curry, puke and stubs - Oct 27, 2010
- Briton jailed for life for gouging woman's eyes - May 11, 2012
- Man jailed for punching pregnant ex-girl friend to abort - Sep 07, 2012
- Man jailed for attacking neighbour on 90th birthday - Oct 22, 2011
- Brit woman on trial for 'kicking three-inch stiletto heel' into boyfriend's eye socket - Aug 03, 2010
- Oz tattooist charged with GBH for tattooing penis on friend's back - Nov 16, 2010
Tags: binge, crown court, daily mail, drunk woman, emergency surgery, genitals, grievous bodily harm, jail sentence, london, newcastle, pain relief, prison term, scratches, scrotum, tricep, unpaid work