‘Drinking, swearing and beer bellied’ Brits voted ‘world’s ugliest tourists’October 28th, 2010 - 3:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 28 (ANI): Drunk, swearing and beer bellied British men have been voted world’s ugliest tourists.
A Real Holiday Reports poll revealed that out of 1,353 people, 242 people branded British men top of the slobs.
“It’s their overall behaviour, which obviously leaves a lot to be desired,” The Daily Express quoted Gary Hewitt, who runs the website, as saying.
Of course, it isn’t fair to stereotype people and nationalities, but the British have taken over the German stereotype of “booser.” (ANI)
- British women world's ugliest tourists - Sep 04, 2010
- Russians are world's worst tourists, suggests poll - Aug 28, 2009
- Beer belly or muffin top? A perilous lifestyle disorder - Jul 15, 2011
- German tourist dies after facing a shark attack in Egypt - Dec 06, 2010
- Beer doesn't cause of your 'beer belly' - Apr 05, 2012
- 4 in 10 Brits think getting drunk abroad is a British characteristic - Apr 23, 2011
- Brit woman sleeps with 20 strangers in desperate bid to get pregnant - Aug 17, 2010
- Parents who ditch fairytales 'miss chance to teach kids morality' - Mar 14, 2011
- Genes, not beer, lead to 'beer belly' - Jul 06, 2009
- Blame your mom for your muffin top or thunder thighs - Oct 11, 2010
- More than 800 visas on arrival issued in July - Aug 12, 2011
- Mika is a big fan of online dating - Feb 17, 2011
- Adam Levine loves British game shows - Jun 10, 2012
- One in three British teenage girls 'sexually assaulted' - Mar 05, 2012
- Online campaign tells Aussie men to 'soften the f--- up' - Apr 13, 2011