Drew Barrymore enjoys being singleOctober 7th, 2008 - 6:07 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Oct 7 (DPA) Drew Barrymore, 32, has a completely new outlook to life after separating from boyfriend Justin Long, 30.”My priorities have changed so much,” Barrymore told Harper’s Bazaar magazine, People.com reported.
“I’ve been single for months now and I’ve turned my attention toward my passions, my friends, and the causes I believe in. It’s been about learning who I am, not through a man, but for myself,” she said.
The actress, who had a string of high-profile relationships over the past years, was now focusing on doing more travelling and her work with the UN.
Barrymore and Long split up in July after one year.
- Drew Barrymore to take break from movies - Apr 05, 2010
- Drew Barrymore happy being single - Jul 13, 2010
- Beckhams named newborn after author Harper Lee - Jul 16, 2011
- I haven't had much success in love: Drew Barrymore - Jan 17, 2009
- Drew Barrymore's 'honest' love scenes in 'Going the Distance' Distance - Jul 22, 2010
- Drew Barrymore says she's happily single - Jul 12, 2010
- Barrymore says romantic history with Long makes new movie look real - Aug 21, 2010
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- Drew Barrymore denies Justin Long link-up - Apr 18, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston looks up to Drew Barrymore for inspiration - Apr 02, 2010
- Music is always my first love: Aguilera - Sep 19, 2011
- I am having a nervous breakdown, says David Arquette - Dec 16, 2010
- Nicole Kidman Asked God for Keith Urban - Jan 05, 2011
- Aniston stays connected to ex-boyfriends - Jul 22, 2011
- Justin Long Suffers Concussion After Being Involved In A Car Accident - Nov 04, 2010