Dr. Dre’s son died of drug overdose, says reportJanuary 3rd, 2009 - 3:15 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 3 (IANS) Rap star Dr. Dre’s son died from an overdose of heroin and morphine, says the recently-released coroner’s report into the death.
According to contactmusic.com, Andre Young died in August at the age of 20. Initially it was believed that he died of unknown causes. But his death now has been ruled “an accident due to morphine and heroin intoxication” in the report released by the Los Angeles county’s coroner.
The body was found by his mother in their Woodland Hills home in California Aug 23. His mother Jenita Porter had told investigators that her son was with his friends the night before his death.
- Sage Stallone died of heart attack - Aug 31, 2012
- Stop the reckless drug death rumour, says Brittany Murphy's mum - Jul 23, 2010
- Cause of Sage Stallone's death still unknown - Jul 16, 2012
- Dr. Dre Sued For $1.2 Million For Not Reimbursing Cash For Studio Time - Jul 27, 2010
- Coroner: Brittany Murphy's death caused by pneumonia and drug intoxication - Feb 05, 2010
- Rapper Dr. Dre sued for $1.2 million - Jul 27, 2010
- Corey Haim Had Pulmonary Congestion: Coroner's Report Reveals - Mar 12, 2010
- Former 'Warrant' lead singer Jani Lane found dead at Los Angeles hotel - Aug 12, 2011
- Rapper Heavy D dies after collapsing at Beverly Hills home - Nov 09, 2011
- Corey Haim's death certificate issued, cause of death - 'deferred' - Mar 20, 2010
- Dr. Dre Sued By Paramount Recording Studios - Jul 27, 2010
- Jackson's doctor gets four-year jail term - Nov 30, 2011
- Like wife, Simon Monjack died of acute pneumonia - Jul 23, 2010
- Los Angeles County Coroner's Office: Corey Haim died of pneumonia - May 05, 2010
- Jackson's mum to release book in his memory - Jun 20, 2010