Donald Trump’s approval ratings top Romney and PawlentyMarch 7th, 2011 - 12:04 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar.7 (ANI): American businessman Donald Trump has higher approval ratings than the Republican political figure Mitt Romney and Tim Pawlenty, says Wall Street Journal poll.
The poll tested the three candidates of 2012 Republican Presidential elections, along with House Speaker John Boehner, and found Trump got the highest approval ratings.
According to the Politico, Trump’s numbers were nine percent “very positive” and 17 percent “somewhat positive,” for a combined total of 26 percent.
Romney former Massachusetts’s Governor had a six percent “very positive” rating and 19 percent “somewhat positive,” similar to the poll’s findings in the 2008 election.
Pawlenty, former Minnesota Governor, was at three percent “very positive” and seven percent “somewhat positive” for a combined 10 percent.
The figures went largely unnoticed from last week’s poll, and were reported by the Huffington Post. (ANI)
- New Hampshire voters prefer Romney over Obama: Poll - Apr 23, 2011
- Obama's rating plunges, yet ahead of GOP rivals: Poll - Apr 20, 2011
- Trump takes lead in GOP primary race, beats other Republicans: Poll - Apr 17, 2011
- Palin gets no vote in recent GOP straw poll - Feb 23, 2011
- Most Americans can't name single GOP candidate: Poll - Apr 21, 2011
- Romney GOP's only New Hampshire hope: Poll - Apr 07, 2011
- Romney wins New Hampshire Republican Party Committee Straw Poll - Jan 23, 2011
- Mitt Romney slightly ahead of potential 2012 GOP presidential candidates: Poll - Jan 25, 2011
- Republican lawmaker Pawlenty apologizes for cap-and-trade support - May 01, 2011
- Trump in second place as GOP candidate: NBC Poll - Apr 07, 2011
- Obama most popular candidate for 2012 election: Survey - Mar 24, 2011
- Even Republicans feel Trump has very little chances of reaching White House - Apr 27, 2011
- Most Iowa Republicans say Obama wasn't born in US: Poll - Apr 20, 2011
- Ex-Massachusetts Governor Romney's Nevada edge getting smaller - Apr 29, 2011
- Palin's popularity plummets to all time low even among Republican voters, finds poll - Feb 15, 2011
Tags: american businessman, approval ratings, donald trump, former minnesota governor, house speaker, john boehner, massachusetts, mitt romney, presidential elections, s poll, street journal poll, tim pawlenty, wall street, wall street journal