Dog eats Homer Simpson!

April 30th, 2009 - 5:16 pm ICT by ANI  

London, Apr 30 (ANI): Dixie, a ten-year-old collie-dalmatian pet dog, is said to have become ill after eating a plastic Homer Simpson toy.

When X-rays were taken, a very clear image of the TV star could be seen in the dog’s intestine.

The owner, Victoria Keir, 42, of Aberdeen suspects the dog must have eaten a chocolate Kinder Surprise egg with a plastic toy Homer inside.

“Dixie must have seen it on the table and gulped it down - she loves chocolate,” the Sun quoted her as saying.

“She became very ill,” she said.

Dixie, ten, is recovering following surgery to remove the toy at the PDSA’s hospital in the city.

“It is an unusual case,” surgeon Alison Hamel said. (ANI)

Related Stories

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in World |

Subscribe