Dis sister to testify at inquestJanuary 28th, 2008 - 5:12 pm ICT by admin
London, Jan 28 (ANI): Princess Dianas sister is expected to give evidence at the ongoing inquest into her death, it has been revealed.
Lady Sarah McCorquodales testimony was rescheduled from earlier this month, as the evidence of Diana’s former butler, Paul Burrell, took longer than expected, reports the Daily Express. Lady Sarah spoke to Diana two days before her death and came to the conclusion that the relationship between the princess and her lover Dodi Al Fayed was on “stony ground”, the jury at the inquest has heard.
She is expected to be asked about her view on whether an engagement was about to happen between her sister and Dodi when they died in a car crash in Paris on August 31, 1997.
Dodis father, Mohamed al Fayed, has always maintained that the couple were about to announce their engagement.
Lady Sarah may also be quizzed about the location of letters written to and by Diana, including those written to and received from the Duke of Edinburgh. (ANI)
- Prince William, Kate Middleton's wedding reception to have just 300 guests - Jan 10, 2011
- Princess Di's family to occupy front row at Wills-Kate wedding - Apr 24, 2011
- Prince William enjoys a night out with close friend - Jun 11, 2012
- 'Princess Diana was murdered' - Jul 22, 2010
- `Princess Diana died as attempt to scare her went wrong' - Mar 12, 2010
- 'Diana died after plan to frighten her into leaving lover went horribly wrong' - Mar 12, 2010
- Prince William follows mum's footsteps at hospice - Jan 13, 2010
- Kate will wear ghost of Diana on hand: Ex-butler - Apr 26, 2011
- Mohamed al-Fayed claims he torched Harrods' royal warrants - Aug 23, 2010
- Dis Crown Jewels missing: Sister - Jan 30, 2008
- Princess Diana, Dodi Fayed memorials to be removed from Harrods? - Aug 15, 2010
- Chelsy Davy makes rare appearance to see Prince Harry get his wings - May 08, 2010
- Princess Diana's former butler 'wants to patch up with William' - Nov 22, 2010
- Chauffeur behind Princess Di's death was 'framed as a drunk driver' - May 20, 2010
- 'Innocent' Princess Di's driver 'set up' by French authorities, claims book - Mar 15, 2010