Dis former butler, Paul Burrell refuses to disclose her last secretJanuary 15th, 2008 - 10:49 pm ICT by admin
London, Jan 15 (ANI): Princess Dianas former butler Paul Burrell has declined to reveal the last “secret” told to him by the princess.
Burrell, who testified at the London High Court on Jan 14, constantly refused to disclose Dis top secret, protesting: “I know many secrets. I can’t remember what that particular secret was.”
Unimpressed with the situation, Coroner Lord Justice Scott Baker ordered Burrell to return “hotfoot” to his home in Cheshire and recover essential personal documents he claims to have stored.
Burrell has said that the princess mentioned a “secret” in a letter written before her death in a Paris car crash.
He told Michael Mansfield QC, representing Dianas lover Dodi Fayed’s father Mohamed al Fayed: “Some secrets will go with me to the grave.”
Burrell, who claims to have kept a journal and diary, told the jury that the secret had nothing to do with Dodi, reports the Mirror.
“Being the keeper of so many of the princess’s confidences I’d quite like to remain in that position, he said.
Later, he pulled out the word “journal”, telling the coroner: “I’m sorry if I misled you.”
Lord Baker told him: “Mr Burrell, please set off hotfoot to Cheshire to obtain the relevant documents.”
Burrell also told the court that Diana had considered having a secret marriage to her soul mate heart surgeon Hasnat Khan.
He also revealed that Diana’s mother Frances Shand Kydd strongly disapproved of the relationship and branded her a disgraceful whore for messing around with Muslim men.
She called the Princess a whore and said she was messing around with effing Muslim men and she was disgraceful, and said some very nasty things, he said. (ANI)
- Di dubbed disgraceful whore by mum - Jan 15, 2008
- `Princess Diana died as attempt to scare her went wrong' - Mar 12, 2010
- 'Princess Diana was murdered' - Jul 22, 2010
- Dis ex-butler Paul Burrell dismisses royal plot theory - Jan 15, 2008
- Di wanted private marriage to Hasnat Khan - Jan 15, 2008
- Dis Crown Jewels missing: Sister - Jan 30, 2008
- 'Diana died after plan to frighten her into leaving lover went horribly wrong' - Mar 12, 2010
- 'Di was murdered because she planned to expose UK's role in arms trade' - Jun 01, 2010
- 'Princess Di was killed to end romance with Dodi' - Mar 29, 2010
- Stalker threatens to kill Princess Diana's butler - Aug 20, 2012
- Diana's death linked to Britain's arms deal - Jun 02, 2010
- Tony Blair 'worried for Princess Di' when she started dating Dodi Fayed - Sep 03, 2010
- Princess Diana, Dodi Fayed memorials to be removed from Harrods? - Aug 15, 2010
- Kate will wear ghost of Diana on hand: Ex-butler - Apr 26, 2011
- Mohamed al-Fayed claims he torched Harrods' royal warrants - Aug 23, 2010
Tags: frances shand, heart surgeon hasnat khan, london high court, london jan, lord baker, lord justice, michael mansfield, mother frances, muslim men, nasty things, paris car crash, paul burrell, personal documents, princess dianas, relevant documents, scott baker, secret london, secret marriage, soul mate, word journal