Di’s ex-butler, Paul Burrell slams critics for character slanderingNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:03 am ICT by admin
The royal blabbermouth, who may be called to give evidence at Diana’s ongoing death inquest, said that he has to live with his tarnished reputation.
“I’m constantly slandered and my reputation tarnished by those who don’t know me,” the Daily Express quoted him, as saying.
“It’s unfair but I have to live with that,” he added.
Meanwhile Burrell has been called a ‘key’ witness in the much-anticipated inquest into the deaths of the princess and her boyfriend Dodi Al Fayed.
Detectives in charge of the investigation have contacted Burrell to re-examine the statement he gave to ex-Metropolitan Police commissioner Lord Stevens’ inquiry into the 1997 Paris crash.
The most crucial factors in Burrell’s evidence will be his claim that the Queen warned him there were ‘dark forces’ at work in Britain, and the note given to him by Diana in which she said ‘my husband is planning “an accident” in my car’. (ANI)
- Princess Diana's former butler 'wants to patch up with William' - Nov 22, 2010
- 'Princess Diana was murdered' - Jul 22, 2010
- Stalker threatens to kill Princess Diana's butler - Aug 20, 2012
- Chauffeur behind Princess Di's death was 'framed as a drunk driver' - May 20, 2010
- 'Innocent' Princess Di's driver 'set up' by French authorities, claims book - Mar 15, 2010
- `Princess Diana died as attempt to scare her went wrong' - Mar 12, 2010
- '500 pieces of crucial evidence withheld in Princess Diana inquest' - Aug 07, 2010
- Kate will wear ghost of Diana on hand: Ex-butler - Apr 26, 2011
- 'Diana died after plan to frighten her into leaving lover went horribly wrong' - Mar 12, 2010
- Mohamed al-Fayed claims he torched Harrods' royal warrants - Aug 23, 2010
- Princess Dis ex-butler Paul Burrell fears his U.S. career is in jeopardy - Jan 21, 2009
- Princess Diana, Dodi Fayed memorials to be removed from Harrods? - Aug 15, 2010
- Princess Di's driver's blood test 'wasn't verified' - Aug 09, 2010
- Princess Di has concluded her death was a 'well-planned accident': Psychic - Aug 31, 2010
- Di's death was not an accident, says leading lawyer - Sep 02, 2009
Tags: blabbermouth, boyfriend dodi, critics, crucial, daily express, dark forces, detectives, diana, dodi al fayed, evidence, forces at work, inquest, key witness, metropolitan police, paris crash, paul burrell, police commissioner, princess, reputation