Dis dramatic letter: My husband is planning an accident in my carDecember 20th, 2007 - 12:30 pm ICT by admin
London, Dec 20 (ANI): A handwritten letter from Princess Diana, in which she claims that Prince Charles was plotting to kill her, has been shown in full for the first time at the ongoing inquest into her death.
The letter, written in October 1996, 10 months before the fatal car crash which killed Diana and her lover Dodi Al Fayed, shows that the princess
feared she was to be killed to clear the way for Prince Charles to marry their children’s nanny, Tiggy Legge-Bourke.
Diana was wrongly convinced that Charles was having an affair with Legge-Bourke and had got her pregnant. She also dismissed Camilla Parker Bowles, Charles present wife, as nothing but a decoy.
Diana gave the note to her then butler Paul Burrell, who revealed its existence in his 2003 book.
However, a sensational page of the letter was seen publicly in full for the first time on Dec 19.
She wrote: I am sitting here at my desk today in October, longing for someone to hug me and encourage me to keep strong and hold my head high.
This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous my husband is planning an accident in my car, brake failure and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for him to marry Tiggy.
Camilla is nothing but a decoy, so we are all being used by the man in every sense of the word, she added.
The first sheet of the four-page letter was revealed after Diana’s friend, Brazilian diplomat’s wife Lucia Flecha de Lima, asserted that it could be fake.
She claimed that Burrell, who produced the letter in 2003 but with the names blanked out, was capable of imitating the princess’ handwriting.
“I still don’t believe in it. I still don’t believe she was fearing for her life, especially from Prince Charles, the future king of your country,” she said.
Paul Burrell was perfectly capable of imitating Princess Dianas handwriting, she added. (ANI)
- Just like dad, Prince William too is marrying his 'nanny'! - Nov 19, 2010
- Prince William, Kate Middleton's wedding reception to have just 300 guests - Jan 10, 2011
- Kate will wear ghost of Diana on hand: Ex-butler - Apr 26, 2011
- Prince Charles: Camilla could be queen - Nov 22, 2010
- Prince Charles states publicly that his wife Camilla could be Queen - Nov 20, 2010
- Princess Diana's former butler 'wants to patch up with William' - Nov 22, 2010
- Kate Middleton to overtake Diana to become world's most talked-about woman - Apr 19, 2011
- Supermodel claims Prince Charles asked her for 'private catwalk show' - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Middleton to Join Royal Waxworks of Madame Tussauds - Dec 28, 2010
- Poll reveals that Princess Diana is the favorite royal in UK - Aug 31, 2011
- Diamond tiara gave Princess Diana a headache - May 18, 2010
- Olivia Grant wants to play Princess Diana - Mar 10, 2011
- William wants Kate to be called 'princess' - May 01, 2011
- Prince William preparing to wed Kate Middleton, says Diana's former butler - Aug 15, 2010
- 'Prince Charles had three lovers when he and Diana were married' - Sep 20, 2009
Tags: 10 months, al fayed, brake failure, camilla parker bowles, car brake, decoy, fatal car crash, flecha, future king, handwriting, handwritten letter, having an affair, head injury, inquest, lucia flecha de lima, paul burrell, prince charles, princess diana, princess dianas, tiggy legge bourke