Dis butler promises bombshell revelationsJanuary 14th, 2008 - 1:15 pm ICT by admin
London, Jan 14 (ANI): The man Diana, Princess of Wales once described as her rock is set to give evidence at her inquest, and Paul Burrell promises that what he reveals will be a bombshell.
Friends of Dianas former butler state that he will not be holding anything back in his criticism of senior members of the Royal Family, given the way they have treated him in the past.
He was very close to Diana and this is his chance to say how he really feels, The Daily Express quoted the friend, as saying.
There are so many things that only he knows and he did not put in his books.
He has told us to watch the headlines for the next few days as he says he will be making them.
Paul is very bitter over the way he has been treated by the Royal Family. As far as he is concerned this is major payback time.
And his promise certainly has Royal aides nervous.
Burrell always has something to say and we await with interest what he says at the inquest, said a senior royal aide.
He owes us no favours and I am sure this will be reflected in what he has to say.
Burrell flew into London over the weekend from his home in Florida, USA.
It is expected he will be quizzed about a warning he claims the Queen gave him at their first meeting after Dianas death in which she reportedly told him that dark forces were at work in the country. (ANI)
- Princess Diana's former butler 'wants to patch up with William' - Nov 22, 2010
- Stalker threatens to kill Princess Diana's butler - Aug 20, 2012
- Kate will wear ghost of Diana on hand: Ex-butler - Apr 26, 2011
- Prince William preparing to wed Kate Middleton, says Diana's former butler - Aug 15, 2010
- Princess Di has concluded her death was a 'well-planned accident': Psychic - Aug 31, 2010
- Di's ex-butler to be joined by wife in Florida? - Jan 02, 2010
- Princess Dis ex-butler Paul Burrell fears his U.S. career is in jeopardy - Jan 21, 2009
- 'Princess Diana was murdered' - Jul 22, 2010
- Royal 'superfan' starts 3-day vigil to bag prime spot for Royal Wedding - Apr 27, 2011
- Princess Di's butler fails to find buyers for UK house and shop - Dec 07, 2009
- Paul Burrell to be subject of comedy biopic? - Apr 07, 2009
- Kate Middleton's parents will become 'royal in-laws' post wedding - Nov 25, 2010
- `Princess Diana died as attempt to scare her went wrong' - Mar 12, 2010
- '500 pieces of crucial evidence withheld in Princess Diana inquest' - Aug 07, 2010
- Prince Charles states publicly that his wife Camilla could be Queen - Nov 20, 2010
Tags: bombshell, daily express, dark forces, diana princess of wales, dis, favours, few days, first meeting, florida usa, headlines, inquest, london jan, many things, paul burrell, payback time, princess of wales, queen, revelations, royal aides, royal family