‘Diddy’ Combs wealthiest hip-hop artistMarch 11th, 2011 - 2:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 11 (IANS) Rapper Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs is the wealthiest hip-hop singer with a fortune of $475 million, heading the Forbes magazine’s new list.
In list of the wealthiest hip-hop artists, ‘Diddy’ sits at the top beating Jay-Z who has an estimated wealth of $450 million, reports Contactmusic.com
His net worth is attributed to his Sean John clothing line, Bad Boy label, and Cîroc, which has become the top premium vodka on the market.
Dr. Dre is at number three with $125 million, roping in his cash from endorsing HP laptops and releasing his successful Beats by Dr. Dre headphones.
50 Cent and Birdman tie for fourth place with a cool $100 million each to their names.
- P. Diddy 'wealthiest artist in hip-hop' - Mar 11, 2011
- Lil Wayne to launch skate shoe - Apr 27, 2012
- Jay-Z tops Forbes' 'Richest Rappers' list - Aug 18, 2010
- Diddy to earn $75,000 from after-show party - Apr 22, 2011
- Jay Electronica Becomes The Latest Member Of Jay-Z's Roc Nation Label - Nov 14, 2010
- Lil Wayne turns designer - Dec 13, 2011
- P. Diddy to be sued for $1 trillion - Jan 29, 2011
- 50 Cent tops Forbes annual list of richest hip-hoppers - Aug 19, 2008
- P. Diddy wants to do more comedy films - Jan 18, 2011
- Sean Combs aka Diddy's record label Bad Boy Entertainment sued for age discrimination - Sep 04, 2010
- Hip-hop artist Nate Dogg dies at 41 - Mar 17, 2011
- Sean Combs sued over perfume - Jan 17, 2012
- Sean Combs blames work for failed relationships - Jan 30, 2011
- P. Diddy pushes back release of new album - Jul 24, 2009
- P. Diddy to Buy Out Football Team - Mar 22, 2010
Tags: 100 million, 50 cent, asian news, bad boy, dr dre, forbes magazine, headphones, hip hop artist, hip hop artists, hp laptops, indo, jay z, london march, march 11, net worth, news service, sean diddy combs, sean john clothing, sean john clothing line, vodka