Diana’s friend Sarah not invited to Wills-Kate weddingFebruary 19th, 2011 - 1:13 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 19 (ANI): Sarah, Duchess of York, who was late Princess Diana’s friend, has not been invited to Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding.
Sarah, one former member of the Royal family, has not been invited to the ceremony at Westminster Abbey, at which her daughters, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, will be among the most prominent guests.
“She will not be attending the wedding,” the Telegraph quoted a spokesman for the former wife of the Duke of York as saying.
“She never expected to be invited or to attend. She will be overseas at the time,” the spokesman added. (ANI)
- Duchess of York not invited to William's wedding - Feb 19, 2011
- Guy Ritchie, Joss Stone invited for royal wedding - Apr 24, 2011
- Royal outcaste Fergie to get invited to Will and Kate's wedding - Jan 23, 2011
- Princess Di's family to occupy front row at Wills-Kate wedding - Apr 24, 2011
- Prince William, Kate Middleton's wedding reception to have just 300 guests - Jan 10, 2011
- Church issues prayer for Prince William, Kate Middleton's marriage - Apr 08, 2011
- ISS astronauts congratulate British royal couple - Apr 29, 2011
- William weds Kate (Lead) - Apr 29, 2011
- All set for Will-Kat wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Sarah Burton is the dress designer for Kate Middleton - Apr 29, 2011
- Saturday August 13 is bookies favourite for Prince William's big day - Nov 17, 2010
- Kate Middleton to ride in Diana's carriage - Mar 22, 2011
- Fairytale wedding for Will-Kat - world hopes happily ever after - Apr 29, 2011
- Obamas will not be invited to Prince William's wedding - Dec 17, 2010
- Women make style statements with hats at royal wedding - Apr 29, 2011
Tags: duchess of york, duke of york, friend sarah, kate middleton, london feb, prince william, prince william and kate, prince william and kate middleton, princess beatrice and princess eugenie, princess diana, royal family, sarah duchess of york, spokesman, telegraph, westminster abbey, william and kate, wills