Designer jeans worth $1 mn stolen from warehouseFebruary 27th, 2012 - 10:13 pm ICT by IANS
Melbourne, Feb 27 (IANS) Thieves in Australia have stolen designer jeans worth about one million Australian dollars (over $1 million) from a Sydney warehouse.
According to police, the theft occurred in Rosebery between Friday and Sunday, after the thieves broke into the Rosebery St. premises and stole about 3,000 pairs of Ksubi designer jeans, valued at one million dollars.
A white van had also been stolen from the warehouse. But it was found early Sunday burnt out in Glebe, a suburb.
- Diamonds worth millions stolen from Swiss fair - Apr 01, 2011
- TVs stolen from Gujarat judges' guest house - Aug 09, 2010
- Wine worth a million pounds stolen in London - May 26, 2011
- Thieves break into prison to steal cigarettes - Nov 22, 2011
- Thieves target reporters covering Guatemalan president - Mar 17, 2012
- Thieves Escape With $1Million From San Juan Capistrano Jewelry Store - Feb 26, 2010
- Thieves target baby buggies in Britain - Nov 07, 2010
- 900 tickets for Man City vs United semis stolen - Apr 05, 2011
- Picasso stolen from Athens National Gallery - Jan 10, 2012
- 28 stolen art pieces worth $3.5 mn found in Spain - Dec 21, 2010
- Stolen forklift used to rob ATM - Apr 06, 2011
- Rembrandt stolen from South Californian hotel - Aug 15, 2011
- Thieves Take $75M In Prescription Pills At Warehouse Heist - Mar 18, 2010
- Pricey peaches stolen from China laboratory - Jul 25, 2012
- Brit criminals to get stolen bicycles from police to find jobs! - Aug 14, 2010