Demi Moore blasts adoption reportsFebruary 4th, 2009 - 1:00 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Feb 4 (IANS) Demi Moore has blasted reports that she is planning to adopt a baby with her husband Ashton Kutcher. Imdb.com reports that an American tabloid last week suggested the couple was turning to adoption after failing to conceive a child naturally.
“They always resisted adoption because they wanted a baby of their own, but now everything has changed… after all the disappointments and the IVF treatments, everyone is really excited that they are making their dream come true. It’s a win-win situation,” a source told the National Enquirer.
But a baffled Moore, who has three kids with ex-husband Bruce Willis, insists there is no truth to the rumour.
“Don’t ever believe what you read there,” she wrote on her blog.
- A new man in Demi Moore's life? - Dec 02, 2011
- Demi Moore hits back at adoption claims - Feb 04, 2009
- Demi Moore won't leave rehab till fully fit - Feb 27, 2012
- Demi Moore wants to "get" Ashton Kutcher for undie Twitter pic - Apr 24, 2010
- Kids top priority for Demi Moore - Apr 24, 2010
- Demi Moore checks into Cirque Lodge rehab facility - Feb 06, 2012
- Demi Moore says she'd love to have a baby with Ashton Kutcher - Apr 12, 2010
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Ashton Kutcher is a fan of Bruce Willis' aftershave - Jul 15, 2010
- Moore's daughters not speaking to her? - Jul 08, 2012
- Kutcher-Rihanna 'romance' upsets Moore (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Ashton Kutcher's Kim Kardashian crush 'irks' Demi Moore - Apr 13, 2010
- Demi Moore jealous of Kim Kardashian? - Apr 13, 2010
- Kutcher-Rihanna romance upsets Moore - Mar 29, 2012
- Demi Moore is pregnant with Ashton Kutcher's baby? - Apr 09, 2010