Decomposed Body Of Missing Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac Found In Boyfriend’s ChimneySeptember 1st, 2010 - 6:47 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Sept 1, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The dead and decomposing body of Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac who was reported missing by her colleagues two days ago was found in the chimney opening of her boyfriend’s house with whom, according to the police report, she was in an “on-again, off-again” relationship. The police report on Tuesday held that Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac died apparently stuck in the narrow chimney channel, the exact cause the death of the doctor can only be known after the arrival of the autopsy report. An autopsy was scheduled for Tuesday.
The body was discovered first by the house-sitter and her son on Saturday when the two found stench and the fluids dropping coming out the fireplace. The Bakersfield police that reached the house immediately took around five hours late on Saturday to break the chimney and take the body out of the chimney. The police report later mentioned that Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac first tried to enter into the house with the help of a shovel, but unable to do so, she climbed the ladder and reached the top of the house. Opening the chimney cap, Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac then tried to get into the house by pushing herself through the narrow channel. However, she got fatally stuck in the chimney. The report mentioned that the person she was trying to meet at the house had by then left it through another door to “avoid a confrontation”.
Although the police did not identify the boyfriend of Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac, the man living in the house has been identified as William Moodie, 58. William Moodie said to media sources that Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac made an “unbelievable error in judgment” and he fails to understand why. He maintained that she had her own issues and problems but that he had never lost his respect for her.
- California doctor dies in ex-boyfriend's chimney - Sep 02, 2010
- Jilted Doctor Dies In Chimney While Breaking Into Boyfriend's House - Sep 03, 2010
- Newlywed found stabbed to death in wedding dress - May 15, 2012
- LiLo turned away from private party in Hollywood - Feb 20, 2011
- Drew Barrymore's 'honest' love scenes in 'Going the Distance' Distance - Jul 22, 2010
- Rachel Bilson, Hayden Christensen soak-up romance in Barbados - Apr 26, 2011
- Is Daisy Fuentes pregnant with Luis Miguel's baby? - Aug 16, 2011
- Man's body found in tin box - May 18, 2011
- Jenni Lyn Watson's Autopsy To Be Conducted Today - Nov 30, 2010
- Texas man rescued after becoming stuck in chimney - Nov 29, 2011
- Stuck Duck Released By Firefighters In Santa Fe - Mar 05, 2010
- Meet the Simone Callahan who is not Shane Warne's wife - Dec 16, 2010
- Ex-cop talks of bid to doctor Aarushi's autopsy report - Aug 30, 2012
- Decayed bodies found in Karachi house - Aug 14, 2011
- Nirupama Pathak's mother denied bail - Jun 26, 2010
Tags: autopsy report, bakersfield, chimney cap, colleagues, confrontation, decomposing body, dey, error in judgment, exact cause, fireplace, house sitter, jacquelyn, ladder, madhuri, media sources, moodie, police report, relationship, shovel, stench