Dead Fetus Found In Etihad Airways Plane’s Bathroom In ManilaJanuary 5th, 2011 - 8:33 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Jan 5, (THAINDIAN NEWS) In a shocking development, the police in Manila the capital of Philippines have come across a dead fetus in a toilet of a aircraft that reached the city. This incident follows another in which a woman gave birth to her child on-board a flight to Manila and abandoned the newborn in a trash bag of the aircraft. Marcelino Peninoy an Aviation police investigator said that a cleaner had found the male fetus which was 6 months old on an Etihad Airways aircraft. It had come from Abu Dhabi. It is not known who was the mother of the fetus. In Philippines abortion is deemed illegal. The woman who is responsible for this can face criminal proceedings if her identity is discovered. Randy Ondo, a worker of the airline discovered the fetus remains at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
The cleaner on the Etihad Airways EY428 flight was cleaning the toilet and he was almost done with his job. Even though Emergency services were sent to the plane the fetus was already dead by the time it was found. Later thew fetus was handed over to the police who started an investigation to find out the identity of the mother. Etihad Airways said that it is fully cooperating with the cops on the matter. Sadly the passengers were not there in the aircraft when the airways cleaner discovered the fetus.
As it can be understood the child was born out of wedlock and the mother decided to desert the fetus. The woman who gave birth to the fetus possibly left in another flight, sources suggest.
- Dead Male Fetus Sighted In An Airplane's Bathroom At The Airport In Manila - Jan 05, 2011
- Dead Fetus Found in Manila in Airplane's Bathroom - Jan 05, 2011
- Dead fetus found in airplane bathroom in Manila - Jan 05, 2011
- Newborn baby left in airplane bin in Philippines - Sep 12, 2010
- Woman strangles her newborn baby in Dubai airport - Dec 28, 2010
- Etihad Airways to fly daily to Vietnam - Jul 22, 2012
- Etihad, Alitalia to launch Rome-Abu Dhabi flights - Aug 25, 2012
- 16 dead as typhoon batters Philippines (Lead) - Jul 14, 2010
- Etihad to increase flights to Riyadh - Sep 20, 2011
- Etihad Airways starts service to Seychelles - Nov 07, 2011
- Etihad Airways wins Airbus award - Jul 08, 2012
- Four dead as Typhoon Conson batters Philippines - Jul 14, 2010
- Philippines implementing reforms to improve air safety rating - Sep 14, 2012
- Noynoy Aquino Leads Philippines Election - May 11, 2010
- Etihad launches flights to Iraq's Basra - Apr 16, 2012
Tags: abortion, airline, aviation, cops, criminal proceedings, dead fetus, emergency services, etihad airways, job, male fetus, marcelino, ninoy aquino international, ninoy aquino international airport, philippines, police investigator, ranjan, shocking development, toilet, trash bag, wedlock