David Cameron’s new baby girl ’sleeps in cardboard box’September 25th, 2010 - 1:54 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 25 (ANI): UK Prime Minister David Cameron has revealed that his newborn baby girl sleeps not in a cot, but in a cardboard box.
Cameron said when Florence Rose Endellion Cameron was born last month, she did not have a cot so his six-year-old daughter Nancy decorated the box for her to sleep in.
Cameron told the baby stayed sleeping in the box, even after they returned to Downing Street.
“Nancy made her a cardboard box when we were in Cornwall as we didn’t have a cot and decorated it and she’s still in the cardboard box,” the BBC quoted him as telling the Daily Telegraph.
“She’ll be able to say I was brought up in Downing Street in a cardboard box,” he added. (ANI)
- British PM's baby sleeps in cardboard box - Sep 25, 2010
- A Cornish moniker for David Cameron's newborn daughter - Aug 26, 2010
- David Cameron and wife Samantha christen daughter Florence - Mar 05, 2011
- David Cameron shows off his 'unbelievably beautiful' tiny daughter - Aug 30, 2010
- Camerons name baby after village - Aug 26, 2010
- David Cameron's father dies during French holiday (Second Lead) - Sep 08, 2010
- British prime minister's wife gives birth to baby girl - Aug 24, 2010
- British PM's wife bakes cakes for street party - Apr 27, 2011
- Toddler drowns in bucket - Apr 27, 2011
- Midwife suspended for putting crying baby in cupboard (Lead) - May 26, 2011
- Midwife sacked for putting crying baby in cupboard - May 26, 2011
- Medical intern criticised for teasing babies - Jun 04, 2012
- Gaga plans to meet British Prime Minister - Aug 13, 2012
- Daughter gives Kourtney sleepless nights - Jul 31, 2012
- Lady Gaga 'to install Grammys stage egg as a bed in her NY condo' - Mar 21, 2011