David Beckham ignores Victoria’s pleas, gets new tattooJuly 15th, 2009 - 2:52 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 15 (IANS) Football star David Beckham is so fascinated with tattoos that he ignored his wife Victoria’s pleas to avoid another one and went ahead and inked his body again — this time with a ring of roses on his left arm.
Beckham is said to be planning a pair of ‘tattoo sleeves’ covering his right and left arms. In December last year, he is said to have angered his wife by adding a biblical proverb to his arm, reported dailymail.co.uk.
“Victoria doesn’t think David should have any more tattoos and tried to stop him having another. She likes them but wants a bit of his skin to be left, but David went ahead with it anyway,” said a source close to the couple.
- Becks' kids keen to get tattoos like him - Jul 16, 2009
- Wife Victoria not happy with David Beckham's new tattoo - Dec 29, 2008
- David Beckham to get another tattoo? - Jun 04, 2011
- David Beckham gets 'love' tattoo on his hand - Oct 10, 2011
- Becks tougher than gansters, says tattooist - Feb 27, 2011
- 1 in 4 young Australians has a tattoo - Oct 31, 2010
- Posh not too happy with Becks new tattoo - Dec 29, 2008
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011
- Beckham won't let daughter get inked - Jun 04, 2011
- Cheryl Cole gets new tattoo on lower back - Nov 27, 2010
- Huggens, Tisdale get new tattoos - Sep 11, 2011
- Beckham first man to grace Elle magazine cover - May 31, 2012
- Cameron Diaz shows off bulging biceps - Apr 02, 2011
- Nadal bares all for Emporio Armani - Jan 22, 2011
- Beckhams may send Brooklyn to British private school - Feb 28, 2011