‘Dark Knight’ end credits to pay tribute to Heath LedgerJune 27th, 2008 - 3:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 27 (ANI): Heath Ledger, who died in January this year, will receive a tribute at the end of the credits in his upcoming film, The Dark Knight.
The production has also paid tribute to its special-effects technician, Conway Wickliffe, who died Sept. 25 in England in a one-car crash during a test run for a stunt.
The four-line tribute, “In memory of our friends Heath Ledger & Conway Wickliffe,” will appear in the end credits, right after the main filmmakers’ scroll, per the production credits on Warner Bros. publicity site, reports E! Online.
In the production notes, the Brokeback Mountain star is afforded a modest, three-paragraph biography, not unlike that of Bale. There is no reference to his death, which occurred after filming had completed.
Ledger died Jan. 22 due to an accidental prescription-drug overdose at the age of 28. (ANI)
- When Joker made Batman cry - Jun 06, 2012
- Sequel of 'The Dark Night' to Hit Screens in 2012 - May 03, 2010
- Unseen footage of Heath Ledger to be used in next Batman movie? - Dec 02, 2010
- Upcoming Batman movie dedicated to late Ledger - Jun 29, 2008
- 'Brokeback Mountain' Star Heath Ledger's Apartment Up For Sale - Nov 20, 2010
- Michelle Williams wants daughter to see 'Brokeback Mountain' - Dec 31, 2010
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Make Batman Fans Expectant - Jan 20, 2011
- No replacement for Heath Ledger's Joker role in Batman - Jun 07, 2010
- 'The Dark Knight' sequel to hit screens in 2012 - May 02, 2010
- Michelle Williams to launch yoga centre - Jan 12, 2011
- Ledger responsible for his death, says his dad - Jul 09, 2009
- Ledger''s family reveals what gives them joy amid sorrow - Jan 23, 2009
- No Joker In "Batman 3"? - Jul 17, 2010
- Heath Ledger's father blames his son for his death - Jul 09, 2009
- Heath Ledger gets Oscar nod - Jan 23, 2009