Dannii Minogue to stay in AustraliaAugust 18th, 2011 - 3:11 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 18 (IANS) Singer Dannii Minogue says she is not ready to leave the comfort of her native country Australia as she feels “anchored” there with boyfriend Kris Smith and son Ethan.
The 39-year-old has divided her time between her homeland and Britain in the last few years while working on television talent show “The X Factor”, which she left in 2011.
“I always thought I would come back. I was waiting for the thing that would anchor me here and having a family with a baby definitely does that, because everyone wants to be near their parents when they have a baby,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Minogue as saying.
“It just worked out that Kris loves being here so there wasn’t any struggle with that,” she added.
- Minogue wants dresses with flattering arms - Jun 29, 2011
- Dannii Minogue urged to slow down - Mar 06, 2011
- Minogue tells why she decided to have a caesarean! - Mar 29, 2011
- Dannii Minogue wants to marry boyfriend - Jan 12, 2011
- Dannii Minogue gets motivation from son - Aug 08, 2012
- Dannii Minogue has sporty son - Aug 09, 2012
- Minogue's son big for his age - Aug 13, 2012
- Dannii Minogue loves breastfeeding - Dec 19, 2010
- Dannii Minogue gets iPod doll for son - Sep 07, 2011
- Dannii Minogue's thyroid problem - Oct 11, 2011
- Dannii Minogue's son controls her life - Mar 04, 2011
- Minogue no more worries about her appearance - Dec 01, 2010
- Dannii Minogue scared of embarrassing son - Oct 28, 2010
- Minogue struggles with work after split - May 11, 2012
- Minogue's 'tacky' meeting with boyfriend - Nov 07, 2011