Daniel Craig snaps up 4mn pound London apartmentOctober 13th, 2008 - 12:32 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 12 (IANS) Hollywood actor Daniel Craig has snapped up a 4 million pound apartment near Regent’s Park, one of London’s royal parks.In Ian Fleming’s Bond books, 007’s headquarters was just a short walk away from the park and was described as a “tall grey building near Regent’s Park” that housed the British Naval Intelligence, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The actor, whose second Bond movie “Quantum Of Solace” will be released at the end of the month, paid nearly 600,000 pounds more for the flat than it sold for a year ago.
Craig, 40, proudly showed his film producer girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell the apartment last week after builders tore out its insides as it was ready for a refit.
Bond film company Eon Productions has signed Craig up for four more movies in a contract that could earn him 30 million pounds over the next five years.
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- New 'James Bond' film starring Daniel Craig to release in 2012 - Jan 12, 2011
- 'Austin Powers' ruined 'James Bond': Craig - Aug 31, 2012
- Daniel Craig 'gagging to go' for next Bond film - Jul 23, 2011
- Cash Crisis Leads To Axing Of James Bond Film - Jul 05, 2010
- Craig to return to screens as James Bond with MGM close to sealing deal - Aug 13, 2010
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- New Bond Movie Canceled Owing To MGM's Financial Woes - Jul 10, 2010
- Doing rom-com would be disaster for me: Craig - Aug 08, 2011
- New Bond Movie Likely To Start With Daniel Craig - Aug 13, 2010
- Craig's marriage stuns ex-fiance - Jul 06, 2011
- Arterton is upset with Hollywood - Sep 16, 2010
- Sam Mendes to direct next James Bond flick? - Jan 06, 2010
- Daniel Craig says he is 'ready and willing' for new Bond film - Aug 16, 2010
- "Road To Perdition" Director Sam Mendes May Direct Upcoming James Bond Flick - Jan 10, 2010