Daniel Craig dismisses Thor role reportsDecember 9th, 2008 - 5:18 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 9 (ANI): Hollywood actor Daniel Craig has dismissed reports that he will be playing the role of the Norse god Thor in a movie adaptation of the Marvel comic book.
It was earlier claimed that the Casino Royale actor would be playing Thor in the adventure project.
However, Daniel has denied the reports, insisting he has no intensions to do the role.
“No. It doesn”t interest me at all, Contactmusic quoted Daniel, as telling Access Hollywood.
Recently Daniels name was associated with another rumor, when it was claimed that he would be acting in the sequel of Quantum of Solace, which he denied saying the next James Bond flick would be totally different. (ANI)
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- Chris Hemsworth Shines As 'Thor' In The Movie Trailer - Dec 11, 2010
- Daniel Craig Looks Sizzling In 'Cowboys And Aliens' - Jul 25, 2010
- Natalie Portman To Star In "Thor" (The Norse God Of Thunder) - Aug 08, 2009
- 'Austin Powers' ruined 'James Bond': Craig - Aug 31, 2012
- Craig says 'No' to Thor in new movie - Dec 09, 2008
- 'Thor' - Hollywood extravaganza at its shiniest best (IANS Movie Review) - Apr 29, 2011
- Doing rom-com would be disaster for me: Craig - Aug 08, 2011
- Rachel Weisz 'to play Bond's enemy in next 007 film' - Jan 20, 2011
- Daniel Craig Passionate About Third Bond Movie - Aug 16, 2010
- 'Thor' is like Shakespearean play: Director - Oct 12, 2010
- Daniel Craig may play Norse God in Thor - Jan 07, 2009
- Harrison Ford wants to play James Bond - Aug 18, 2011
- New Bond Movie Likely To Start With Daniel Craig - Aug 13, 2010
- Dame Judi Dench to return as James Bond's boss - Jan 29, 2011
Tags: access hollywood, adventure project, casino royale, comic book, contactmusic, daniel craig, hollywood, hollywood actor, intensions, james bond flick, movie adaptation, next james bond, norse god thor, quantum, sequel, solace