Cruise’s daughter tried to storm mom’s Broadway stageJanuary 11th, 2009 - 12:10 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 10 (IANS) Hollywood star Tom Cruise is convinced his daughter from actress Katie Holmes will become an actress after two-year-old Suri tried to storm the stage during a performance of Holmes’ Broadway play “All My Sons”. Cruise stopped letting Suri watch from the side of the stage after she almost made an impromptu cameo on the stage, imdb.com reported.
“I was watching the play with Suri from the wings and I could see her feet creeping out onto the stage. I realised she was going onstage. Then she got on the floor and she was going to crawl onstage, when I quietly held onto her dress,” Cruise said.
The “Mission:Impossible” actor and his daughter have been regulars at the show and have seen it more than 30 times since its September debut.
- Cruise and Holmes daughter Suri almost made Broadway debut - Jan 10, 2009
- Tom Cruise keen to do theatre - Jul 25, 2010
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Katie Holmes returning to Broadway - Jul 21, 2012
- Cruise's high-rise Dubai stunt terrified Holmes - Apr 06, 2011
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Holmes wants world tour with daughter - Oct 20, 2011
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012