Cruise embarrasses himself again on talk showDecember 13th, 2008 - 2:40 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 13 (IANS) Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise has embarrassed himself on television again by trying to do an impression of Elvis Presley on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno”.Mirror.co.uk reports that Cruise spoke to Leno about his wife Katie Holmes, who is working on Broadway. When Leno asked him if he would do the same, Cruise revealed that he was in a production of the musical “Guys and Dolls” before he became a movie star.
Cruise then started singing Presley’s “Blue Suede Shoes” and tried to mimic the legendary singer. The embarrassing performance did not last long since the show cut to an advertisement break.
Cruise is infamous for jumping on a couch and declaring his love for Holmes on “The Oprah Winfrey Show” in 2005.
- Tom Cruise explains bizarre Oprah couch incident - May 26, 2010
- Tom Cruise back for Mission: Impossible 4 - Feb 10, 2010
- Tom Cruise keen to do theatre - Jul 25, 2010
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
- Tom Cruise opens up about bizarre couch-jumping - May 27, 2010
- Separate bedrooms led to Cruise-Holmes divorce - Jul 01, 2012
- NBC Hullabaloo Continues With Jay Leno, Jimmy Kimmel And Oprah Winfrey - Jan 31, 2010
- Oprah - The Queen Of Daytime TV - Oct 18, 2010
- Emmy Nominations Give Jay Leno A Miss This Year - Jul 09, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Reveals Her Favorite Items In "Oprah's Ultimate Favorite Things" 2010 - Nov 22, 2010
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- Holmes refused Cruise's birthday request - Jul 05, 2012
- Jay Leno Talks About NBC Late Night Shuffle On Oprah Interview - Jan 29, 2010
- Katie Holmes returning to Broadway - Jul 21, 2012