Crowe ate junk to gain 63 pounds for ‘Body of Lies’October 2nd, 2008 - 12:31 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 1 (IANS) Hollywood actor Russell Crowe gained a whopping 63 pounds to play CIA boss Ed Hoffman in his new movie “Body of Lies”. The actor confessed he has been munching on cheeseburgers for breakfast, while indulging in his fair share of cupcakes too, reports thesun.co.uk.
Crowe follows in the footsteps of actress Charlize Theron who gained 30 pounds for “Monster” and Robert De Niro who added 60 pounds to his frame for “Raging Bull”.
“Body of Lies” is slated to hit screens Nov 21.
- Russell Crowe gains 63lbs with cheeseburgers, cupcakes for new flick - Oct 02, 2008
- Robert De Niro Bags Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award - Jan 17, 2011
- New software can miraculously alter actors' images - Oct 10, 2010
- Brand dating Katy Perry lookalike - Jun 14, 2012
- Robert De Niro receives Honorary Doctorate Degree from Bates College - May 29, 2012
- Theron doesn't like to watch her films - May 22, 2011
- 'Brand X' set for second innings - Jul 31, 2012
- Theron hates pretentious actors - May 20, 2012
- Brand gets new tattoo - Aug 07, 2012
- Russell Brand dating Mexican painter - Feb 19, 2012
- Theron to be honoured at Palm Springs film fest - Dec 23, 2011
- Ryan Reynolds dating Charlize Theron? - Jul 14, 2011
- Craig beefs up for 'Skyfall' sex scene - Apr 16, 2012
- Aniston's beauty a costly affair - Mar 18, 2012
- Knightley looks for home away from London - Apr 17, 2012