Craigslist Suspect’s Suspicious Suicide ScenarioAugust 17th, 2010 - 7:03 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Aug 17, (THAINDIAN NEWS) If the death of Craigslist murder suspect, Philip Markoff had taken with it the details and the circumstances that led to the death masseuse Julissa Brisman, then it has also created a whole new gamut of suspense surrounding the mysterious suicide of Philip Markoff. The officials of the Nashua Street jail mentioned on Sunday that Philip Markoff had apparently committed suicide in his cell early on Sunday morning. However, it did not disclose the manner of death and held that an investigation will be carried out into the matter. Media sources have since Sunday come up with details about the evidences that the officials have found in the cell of Philip Markoff.
Some reputed media sources on Monday came up with reports that some unnamed sources close to the case have revealed that a plastic bag was found over the head of Philip Markoff with cut marks on his body. The Boston Emergency Medical Services officials revealed that the Emergency Medical Technicians who arrived at the cell found wounds on the neck and ankles of Philip Markoff. Some other officials maintained that the suspected criminal was found alone in the cell with severed artery.
One of the officials of the jail on Monday said to media sources that Philip Markoff has put to use a piece of sharp razor to slash his carotid artery. However, the most tragic revelation was made by four law enforcement officials who said that Philip Markoff had scrawled the name of his former fiance Megan McAllister in the pool blood before his death. The autopsy of Philip Markoff has been completed and the authorities are waiting for the results of some specialized tests before the official announcement of the cause of death.
- Cragslist Victim's Family "Cheated" By The Death Of Philip Markoff - Aug 17, 2010
- "Craigslist Killer" Philip Markoff Found Dead In Boston Jail - Aug 16, 2010
- Craigslist killer Phillip Markoff found dead in his Boston cell after suspected suicide - Aug 16, 2010
- Autopsy Scheduled for Philip Markoff, Craigslist Killer - Aug 16, 2010
- Craigslist Censors Its 'Adult Services' Segment - Sep 06, 2010
- "The Craigslist Killer" Movie Premieres On Lifetime - Jan 04, 2011
- Motive sought for alleged Craigslist killer - Apr 22, 2009
- Public Outrage Leads Craigslist To Censor Adult Services - Sep 04, 2010
- Julissa Brisman, model & Internet masseuse shot in hotel - Apr 17, 2009
- Potential link between immunity, schizophrenia revealed - Feb 28, 2011
- Julissa Brisman was Handcuffed? - Apr 21, 2009
- High fat diet damages arteries earlier than suspected - Apr 04, 2012
- Queen Elizabeth II visits Prince Philip in hospital - Jun 07, 2012
- "Seven Days of Rage": New Book On Philip Markoff Trial - Sep 20, 2009
- Maharashtra governor recovering from arterial surgery - Jan 12, 2012
Tags: ankles, carotid artery, cause of death, emergency medical services, emergency medical technicians, evidences, fiance, gamut, gina gomez, julissa, law enforcement officials, manner of death, markoff, masseuse, mcallister, media sources, murder suspect, nashua street, suspicious suicide, unnamed sources