Craig says he was under immense pressure during latest 007 flickNovember 9th, 2008 - 3:24 pm ICT by ANI
img src=”/newsportal/images/Daniel Craig-83228.jpg” alt=”Daniel Craig” border=”0″ hspace=”5″ vspace=”2″ width=”180″ height=”272″ align=”right”
Melbourne, November 9 (ANI): Daniel Craig has revealed that he was under immense pressure during the filming of latest James Bond flick, following the record-breaking success of Casino Royale in 2006.
The 40-year-old Brit, whose latest Quantum of Solace broke box office records to take 4.9 million pounds in ticket sales on its opening day replacing former title holder Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, said his second appearance as the 007 agent was much harder.
I don”t feel it was easier on this one - it felt harder, the Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying.
“The weight of expectation with this movie has been so great because there was such success with the last.
“But that’’s better than the other way around - which would have been a nightmare. It would have screwed us up, he added.
Speaking of his childhood, the hunk said that his love for the Bond franchise began at age six, when his parents took him to see Live and Let Die - Roger Moore’’s first Bond movie.
Craig said: If people get half as much pleasure as I got watching Live And Let Die I”ll be very happy. (ANI)
- PMO denies giving charge of IPL probe to Chidambaram - Apr 23, 2010
- Will consider parliament panel probe into IPL: Mukherjee - Apr 23, 2010
- US, China to hold human rights talks in May - Apr 23, 2010
- US condemns violence in Thailand - Apr 23, 2010
- Sensex up 106 points in opening trade - Apr 23, 2010
- Lohan gets another chance to show up for deposition - Apr 23, 2010
- Beyonce, Thandie help Haiti with fashion auction - Apr 23, 2010
- Jimmy - the painting chimp creates a sensation at the Brazilian zoo - Sep 22, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez keen to feature in 'Glee' - Apr 23, 2010
- Drunk moose stuck up in tree in Gothenburg - Sep 08, 2011
- Smiling owl caught on camera in Washington Olympic National Park - Mar 01, 2012
- Rajya Sabha adjourned for the day over IPL (Lead) - Apr 23, 2010
- Iran sanctions matter of days: Biden - Apr 23, 2010
- Overworked Britons prefer email to sex - Apr 23, 2010
- Reprocessing deal may sail through US Congress - Apr 23, 2010
Tags: bond franchise, box office records, brit, casino royale, daily telegraph, daniel craig, expectation, goblet of fire, harry potter, harry potter and the goblet, harry potter and the goblet of fire, hunk, immense pressure, james bond flick, nightmare, opening day, quantum, roger moore, solace, ticket sales