Condoleezza Rice is not a type A personDecember 29th, 2008 - 7:04 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 29 (ANI): With just 23 days left in office, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has seen America dealing with the most challenging times in foreign relations, but she is still not a type A person and loves being with family, friends and watching football.
Speaking to CBS Rita Braver Rice claimed that though the Bush administration might be low in popularity polls, their foreign policy unmoved and unfazed by low public approval ratings.
“It’’s not a popularity contest. It is to lay a foundation for where all this will come out. I know that your business is report today’’s headlines and I respect that. But my business is to lay a foundation for history’’s judgment,” CBS News quoted Rice as saying.
Rice, whose parents raised her to be perfectly proper, is known for her discipline she starts each day with exercise at 5:30 in the morning.
However, she insists that her work ethic has its limits.
“I”m not a type ”A” person. I love to have time with my family and friends. I love to watch football. I love to play golf. I love to play the piano, said Rice.
Braver asked: “You ever just like… sleep in and not get of bed and not make the bed and do all that kind of stuff?”
“No! That’’s where I draw the line!” laughed Rice.
When asked about her single status, she said: “I always say, the fact of the matter is you don”t want to get married in the abstract, you want to get married to someone. And I”ve just not found that person that I want to get married to. (ANI)
- I am lonely: Mumtaz (Interview) - Jul 30, 2012
- Lady Gaga launches her own social networking site 'Little Monsters' - Jul 11, 2012
- Gayle King debuts on CBS show 'This Morning' - Jan 09, 2012
- I'd love to work with Salman Khan: Milla Jovovich - Sep 28, 2011
- Woman claims 13-year affair with U.S. presidential hopeful Herman Cain - Nov 29, 2011
- Imran on what sets SRK, Aamir and Salman apart (Movie Snippets) - Sep 02, 2011
- Sarah Palin's Daughter, Bristol, Dancing With the Stars, & Dumps Levi Johnston - Aug 28, 2010
- Angelina Jolie says that Brad Pitt is strict with kids - Mar 05, 2012
- Rachel McAdams, Michael Sheen to marry? - Apr 22, 2012
- Thandie Newton's low maintenance beauty regime - May 12, 2011
- Jessica Buchanan to arrive in a commercial flight from Somalia - Jan 31, 2012
- My son is the love of my life: Aguilera - Sep 14, 2011
- Apple co-founder Steve Jobs dead at 56 - Oct 06, 2011
- Anne Hathaway open to marriage - Aug 19, 2011
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
Tags: approval ratings, bush administration, cbs news, challenging times, condoleezza rice, fact of the matter, family and friends, family friends, foreign policy, foreign relations, judgment, office secretary, popularity contest, popularity polls, public approval, rita, secretary of state, secretary of state condoleezza rice, state condoleezza rice, work ethic