Communist Party of China signs deal with Pakistan Peoples PartyOctober 15th, 2008 - 5:26 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, Oct 15 (Xinhua) The Communist Party of China (CPC) and the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) signed a deal on exchanges and cooperation between the two here Wednesday. The deal was signed by the CPC Central Committee’s international affairs chief Wang Jiarui and secretary-general of PPP Jehangir Bader on the second day of Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari’s four-day China visit.
“This memorandum is a symbol for more regular exchanges between the two parties in the future, as well as a new starting point to further develop their relations,” Wang said during a meeting with Bader before the signing of the memorandum of understanding between the two parties.
Wang also hailed the all-weather friendship between China and Pakistan and the cooperation between political parties of the two countries.
Bader said he hoped the China-Pakistan friendship would last for generations.
The two sides also exchanged views on other issues of common concern.
- China backs Europe's integration - May 31, 2012
- Sharad Yadav discusses ties with CPC - Sep 14, 2012
- Pakistani PM to visit China - May 10, 2011
- China's firm policy to deepen Pakistan ties: Wen (Lead) - Dec 18, 2010
- Nepali president meets visiting Chinese leader - Nov 08, 2011
- We can develop together: China tells India - Feb 08, 2012
- China and Pakistan sign agreements to enhance bilateral cooperation - May 18, 2011
- China, North Korea vow to deepen ties - Feb 23, 2010
- China talks energy, power cooperation with Pakistan - Jun 07, 2012
- Chinese Communist Party leaders to attend Congress conference - Oct 28, 2010
- Boundary, China-Pakistan deal on agenda in NSA's Beijing trip (Lead) - Jul 01, 2010
- Jiabao to visit Pak next month for "deepening strategic cooperation" - Nov 13, 2010
- China hopes to see US-Pakistani ties improve: daily - May 18, 2011
- China seeks strong ties with Russia - Dec 12, 2011
- China against distinguishing between India and Pakistan - Jul 30, 2010