Coming soon, green tea-flavoured colaJune 5th, 2009 - 5:22 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 5 (ANI): Japan will soon have cola flavoured with green tea or basil.
Coca Cola (Japan) Co spokesman Katsuya Sato has announced that green tea-flavoured Coca-Cola will hit Japanese stores on Monday.
The drink contains tea antioxidants called catechins, leaves a slight green tea aftertaste, reports The China Daily.
It is mainly targeted at health-conscious women in their 20s and 30s, Sato said. (ANI)
- Drinking tea cuts blood pressure - Jan 28, 2012
- Coke's 'health' drink 'too sweet to be nutritious' - Jan 19, 2011
- Coca-Cola sales rise 20 percent in India - Jul 17, 2012
- Green tea business grows in India amid health awareness - Feb 26, 2012
- Bottling firm to invest $1.1 bn in Colombia, Brazil - Mar 01, 2012
- Coke and Pepsi contain alcohol: study - Jun 27, 2012
- Coca-Cola 'secret recipe' cracked, claims radio show - Feb 16, 2011
- Coca Cola plans to invest $5 billion in India by 2020 (Lead) - Jun 26, 2012
- Coca-Cola eyes Olympic market in Russia - Sep 26, 2011
- New 'healthy' flavoured water has as much sugar as 3 doughnuts - Feb 21, 2011
- Coca-Cola planning to cash in on cricket World Cup fever - Feb 17, 2011
- Mexican bottler to build $140 mn plant in Brazil - Dec 07, 2011
- Secret recipe of Coca-Cola discovered after 125yrs, claims website - Feb 15, 2011
- UN, Coca-Cola water project to impact a million people - Sep 04, 2012
- Coca-Cola launches Minute Maid juice range - Mar 28, 2011