Colin Farrell lost 10 years of memoryNovember 2nd, 2008 - 10:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 2 (IANS) Hollywood actor Colin Farrell has no idea why he has very little recollection of his former self. The star reckons he has lost 10 years worth of memories thanks to a hedonistic existence of drink, drugs and excess partying, reports thesun.co.uk.
And only now the Irish actor is clean after he realised just how much of his life he has missed out on.
“There are probably more moments in my life that I can’t remember than when I can. The last ten years are pretty sketchy. But as soon as I gave up certain things and put them to one side in my life, then everything became a lot clearer,” Farrell said.
- No lavish gifts for Farrell's children - Aug 19, 2012
- Colin Farrell has lost all memories of his last 10 drunken years - Nov 03, 2008
- Rihanna attracted to Colin Farrell, plans a date - Feb 22, 2011
- Farrell loves spending time in gym - Aug 18, 2011
- Farrell's memory loss - Aug 17, 2012
- Rihanna 'sending flirty text messages to Colin Farrell' - Feb 22, 2011
- Charlie Sheen lost virginity at 15 - Jun 16, 2012
- Colin Farrell admits fatherhood tamed his wild ways - Mar 04, 2010
- 'Total Recall' - decent re-imagination, but falls short (IANS Movie Review) - Aug 04, 2012
- No expensive gifts for Farrell's kids - Aug 18, 2012
- No booze for Colin Farrell! - Dec 31, 2010
- Colin Farrell has no regrets for wild child days - Feb 28, 2010
- Farrell is magnetic, says Jessica Biel - Aug 18, 2012
- Colin Farrell says it was tough getting perfect Irish accent for 'Ondine' - May 03, 2010
- Radcliffe to play doctor in TV drama - May 02, 2012