Clinton arrives in BeijingMay 2nd, 2012 - 10:05 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, May 2 (IANS) US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner arrived here Wednesday for the fourth round of the China-US Strategic and Economic Dialogue.
Clinton and Geithner will join Chinese Vice Premier Wang Qishan and State Councillor Dai Bingguo to co-chair the annual dialogue from Thursday to Friday.
Officials said the chiefs of more than 20 government agencies on both sides will attend the gathering, China Daily reported. The dialogue, initiated in 2009, aims to advance the China-US partnership.
- Clinton in Beijing for strategic, economic dialogue - May 02, 2012
- Hillary Clinton to visit India, China, Bangladesh - Apr 27, 2012
- US, China hope to restore mutual trust through dialogue next week - May 21, 2010
- China, US to hold second round of strategic talks in May - Apr 28, 2010
- China, US should forge for mutual trust: Hu Jintao - May 24, 2010
- Hillary Clinton to visit India next month - Apr 27, 2012
- US-China strategic meeting in July - Jun 03, 2009
- China, US pledge to advance economic recovery - Jan 11, 2012
- US and China sign memorandum on climate change - Jul 29, 2009
- US-China ties will shape 21st century: Obama - Jul 27, 2009
- Unbalanced recovery better than balanced recession: China - Nov 21, 2011
- US, China wrap up talks on economy, global warming (Lead)) - Jul 29, 2009
- China pushes for enhanced cooperation with Russia - Oct 21, 2011
- Clinton seeks Russia, China's help in Syrian crisis - Jun 07, 2012
- US, China launch 'Strategic and Economic Dialogue' - Jul 27, 2009
Tags: aims, beijing, chiefs, china daily, chinese vice, co chair, councillor, economic dialogue, government agencies, hillary rodham clinton, partnership, secretary of state, timothy geithner, us treasury secretary, wang qishan