Cleavage enhancing bra sends M&S sales soaringOctober 8th, 2010 - 2:24 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 8 (ANI): British retailer Marks and Spencer has reported a huge boost in their sales of cleavage enhancing bras.
The bras had been introduced in stores during the summer, and since then the bra, which costs 20 pounds, has been snapped up by many women, who wish to enhance their figure.
“Our bra is revolutionary. Rather than simply boosting cleavage, it actually increases busts by two cup sizes rather than just lifting it,” the Daily Mail quoted the store’s head of lingerie design, Soozie Jenkinson as saying.
“It gives a sensational cleavage and a fabulous hourglass shape,” she said.
Marks and Spencer has been selling the bras at a rate of 1,000 a week since they launched in July. The original colours were blue, black, grey and pink.
Last week it launched three new colours, animal print, zebra print and white, with the result sales are now running at one every three minutes. (ANI)
- Now first four-way brassiere that promises to smooth out bulges - Apr 09, 2011
- New M&S 'boob job' bra set to hit UK shelves - Jul 15, 2010
- Now, 'Nearly Naked' lingerie that blends perfectly with your skin tone! - Feb 04, 2011
- Cleavage enhancing bra to be UK's cheapest - Jun 14, 2010
- How Brit girls' undies are giving the economy a sexy boost - May 28, 2010
- Now, 'frontal enhancement' pants to boost men's bulges - Oct 10, 2010
- Enhanced cleavage makes women more confident: Study - Mar 21, 2012
- Triumph releases the "Welcome to Japan" bra - Nov 11, 2010
- Instant Boob Job Bra that boosts cleavage by two-cup sizes goes on sale - Jul 12, 2010
- Flaunt your kinky side with 'bondage-style lingerie' this season! - Dec 04, 2010
- The rise and fall of bust sizes among Brit girls - Dec 29, 2010
- Erotic bestseller spurs sale of fetish products - Aug 17, 2012
- Britain's biggest bra is an incredible 48N cup - Jan 29, 2011
- World's first ever carbon neutral bra goes on sale in UK - Apr 14, 2011
- Magnetic bras could spell end for tricky hooks - Dec 17, 2010
Tags: amp, animal print, british retailer, busts, cleavage enhancing bras, colours, daily mail, hourglass shape, jenkinson, lingerie, london, marks and spencer, s sales, three minutes, zebra, zebra print