CIA creates a Wikileaks task force (WTF)December 23rd, 2010 - 8:43 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Washington DC, Dec 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The CIA is involved in accessing the damage that the recent release of diplomatic cables by WikiLeaks could have on the US in general and CIA’s quest to recruit informants in particular.
As such, the organization has created a task force that will take care of just that. The only problem is the name that they have to give to the task force. Well you guessed right, WikiLeaks Task Force sounds right and perfect.
However if you have been in organization like the CIA, FBI and the Homeland Securities, you will realize that they are not fond of mentioning the full name of organizations. They pretty much love to refer to something by its initials. That makes out WikiLeaks Task Force WTF. If you didn’t get that, the new CIA task force to deal with the WikiLeaks leaked diplomatic cables is called WTF. WTF certainly have another meaning and the CIA will not want the world to know that after the cables somehow managed to get into the hands of Julian Assange and his staff, that was what they felt- WTF!
- CIA Initiates WTF, 'Wikileaks Task Force', To Evaluate The Harm Produced By Wikileaks - Dec 23, 2010
- Julian Assange alleges that he has secret files on Murdoch - Jan 13, 2011
- WTF Aka Wikileaks Task Force Set Up - Dec 23, 2010
- No proof that Assange encouraged leaks, says WikiLeaks - Feb 10, 2011
- Britain threatening to take Assange by force: Ecuador - Aug 16, 2012
- At CIA, WikiLeaks task force is - OMG! - 'WTF' - Dec 23, 2010
- Jeremy Renner is in talks with DreamWorks about taking up a role in WikiLeaks film - Jul 24, 2012
- Former Spanish judge to defend Assange - Jul 25, 2012
- WikiLeaks releases cables naming top secret sources - Aug 30, 2011
- Spielberg to make movie on Wikileaks - Mar 03, 2011
- Wikileaks investigators fail to link Assange to prime suspect Bradley Manning - Jan 26, 2011
- Assange must face court, says Jemima Khan - Jun 22, 2012
- US targets Twitter to trap Assange over 'secret diplomatic cables' revelations - Feb 15, 2011
- WikiLeaks to auction its co-founder's stuff on eBay - Sep 17, 2011
- Assange gets asylum in Ecuador (Lead, Changing dateline) - Aug 16, 2012